Amivit

New member from Princeton!

Hey there :) I'm a 21 year old half-Dane half-American, who recently moved to Princeton NJ from Denmark. Gun-ownership is extremely new to me and I have very little experience besides skeet shooting once. But the fact that guns have always interested me & I have no real hobbies nor social-network as of yet to occupy myself with in the spare time, I think this could be an excellent thing for me to get into. I have great respect for the responsibility that comes with dealing with firearms, and therefore want to do tons of learning before I actually get started. Thought this could be a great place to start.

I have yet to fill out any forms either to actually purchase a firearm, so it will probably be a long while before I can actually get started for real. So until then I'll probably be more of a lurker than actually being able to participate in any discussions :b

Oh! And also joejaxx / JuniperJaxx from Reddit Guns says hi :)

Thanks for reading!

Hi, Welcome.

You should apply for your Firearms Purchaser ID(for long guns) and some permits to purchase pistols. It's going to take 30-120days to get on the other side of the paperwork, so the sooner you start, the sooner it's done!