Sivl32

Top Shot Tuesday

Top Shot was pretty good last night! I felt bad for the janitor guy, he seemed like a nice guy and the guy he went head to head with (I think he was a federal LEO) seemed like a total douchebag. I was hoping the DB would lose.

Oh and Michelle Viscusi... Wowwwwww... :maninlove:

Top Shot was pretty good last night! I felt bad for the janitor guy, he seemed like a nice guy and the guy he went head to head with (I think he was a federal LEO) seemed like a total douchebag. I was hoping the DB would lose.

Oh and Michelle Viscusi... Wowwwwww... :maninlove:

Agreed. I was hoping the janitor would win the elimination round.

That LEO guy was a total douchebag.

After winning, he said something extremely douchey to the janitor guy.

"Dueces Frank" or something.

Dvr'd last night episode. Watched it this morning. Good show. Sucks for the first two guys out but you got to be able to shoot under pressure at a moments notice. I would love to shoot from the sidecar. If we can find a Place we cn put chairs in the bed of my pickup and shoot on the move

Agreed. I was hoping the janitor would win the elimination round.

That LEO guy was a total douchebag.

After winning, he said something extremely douchey to the janitor guy.

"Dueces Frank" or something.

Yeah, that "Deuces" comment was really douchey... I think he meant "Peace" or "See ya, peace!" in a douchey way... I hope he'll get eliminated soon. I always root for the nice guys. so I was glad that Dustin won the last season as he was the nicest of all the people on the show.

Dvr'd last night episode. Watched it this morning. Good show. Sucks for the first two guys out but you got to be able to shoot under pressure at a moments notice. I would love to shoot from the sidecar. If we can find a Place we cn put chairs in the bed of my pickup and shoot on the move

I agree about shooting from the sidecar... That just looked like a lot of fun! The motorcycle and sidecar even looked like authentic WWII vintage!

I agree about shooting from the sidecar... That just looked like a lot of fun! The motorcycle and sidecar even looked like authentic WWII vintage!

Maybe glennp, our resident WWII re-enactor can arrange this :icon_mrgreen:

That stuff looks soo easy on t.v. I wonder how fast that MC was going?

I'm sure it was a lot harder than it looked like, especially under the pressure of trying to win a competition. It didn't look like the MC was going that fast... maybe 5 or 10 mph.

I think Top Shot people or somebody should start a camp where you get to shoot some of the same stuff they get to shoot. I'd pay quite a bit for a 1-2 week experience like that where I'd get to shoot all the fun stuff in all those scenarios they come up with on the show.

Yeah that LEO is full of excuses.. he will definitely hold the team back and probably get some really good shooters eliminated.. He cracks under pressure but brags about what it is to stay calm and cool.

Yeah that LEO is full of excuses.. he will definitely hold the team back and probably get some really good shooters eliminated.. He cracks under pressure but brags about what it is to stay calm and cool.

He's basically season 4's Jay/Jake. I'm betting that he's going to be the guy who gets in arguments with everyone for the sake of drama.

I think Top Shot people or somebody should start a camp where you get to shoot some of the same stuff they get to shoot. I'd pay quite a bit for a 1-2 week experience like that where I'd get to shoot all the fun stuff in all those scenarios they come up with on the show.

Very much agree.

Here you go! Pay this guy, he'll set something up for you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy?feature=chclk

All due respect to the Navy SEALS, nobody could be a bigger a$$hole than Jake.

Agreed. He's apparently a high school football coach? I'd hate to have my kid on his team.

To the SEAL's credit, though, he apparently was "let go" after three years with his team. Hence the "former" modifier to his SEAL moniker.