EX Carnival man

This is not Anti Police Just funny

I don't think it's funny at all. More like a waste of time, money and film.

waste of the officers time for a quick laugh and 15 seconds talking to the guy...give me a break, seriously. waste of money and film? you best be trolling

glad most of those officers were able to laugh it off, however you won't see me pulling any pranks like this though. lol

• Like 3

I'm happy to see that just about every leo in the video had a good sense of humor, and laughed it off. If anything this is a pro leo video.

I only got 1:22 in and had to stop. The vid irratates the hell out of me, because the jerk-off mouths-off at just about every cop that stops him.

He knows exactly what he's doing, and almost every time he spits back some punk-kid response "what am I doing, what are YOU doing?"

Y'all may find it cute, I want to make it so the kid's mouth is wired shut.

• Like 1

I got a ticket for that once. I was peeing in the woods behind a wawa (before wawa's had bathrooms) and the police dispatcher snuck around behind me to either catch me doing the crime of the century or take a peek I have no clue. But he called the police and I got a ticket. Judge dropped it in court though as soon he found out it was in the woods behind wawa. The ticket just said wawa parking lot for location. No fine, no penalty. But my buddy I was with still loves telling the story 10 later.

I got a ticket for that once. I was peeing in the woods behind a wawa (before wawa's had bathrooms) and the police dispatcher snuck around behind me to either catch me doing the crime of the century or take a peek I have no clue. But he called the police and I got a ticket. Judge dropped it in court though as soon he found out it was in the woods behind wawa. The ticket just said wawa parking lot for location. No fine, no penalty. But my buddy I was with still loves telling the story 10 later.

I guess you were lucky they didn't take 27 8x10 color glossy photos with circles and arrows on the back of each one to be used as evidence against you. :icon_mrgreen:

waste of the officers time for a quick laugh and 15 seconds talking to the guy...give me a break, seriously. waste of money and film? you best be trolling

glad most of those officers were able to laugh it off, however you won't see me pulling any pranks like this though. lol

+ who uses film to post to youtube?

Yeah because a prank squirting water out of a bottle that isn't hurting anyone or ruining property equals physical violence and a broken jaw. Get real.

• Like 1

I only got 1:22 in and had to stop. The vid irratates the hell out of me, because the jerk-off mouths-off at just about every cop that stops him.

He knows exactly what he's doing, and almost every time he spits back some punk-kid response "what am I doing, what are YOU doing?"

Its funny. There is no need to be an Internet Gangsta. People are still allowed to play pranks, this is AMERICA.

• Like 3