fmtek

What's up! - From West Paterson....

Yes, West Paterson. I don't know why people keep calling it Woodland Park!! Lol.

My name is Frank. Lived in WP my whole life. Been into guns since 2002, after 9/11, wanted to make sure my family was protected.

Started with a Beretta 96 Vertec and a Remington 870 and pretty much flew up from there.

I've been lurking for a while and been posting the last few weeks, thought I should introduce myself so I wasn't the weird guy. :)

I like this forum a lot, cool people and lots of info.

Thanks,

Frank

• Like 1

Welcome from Wayne. I'm jealous that you will soon have a brand new range right in your neighborhood!

Thank you! I can't wait. It's literally 1 minute down the road. I already saw the place, it definitely being worked on.

Thanks everyone... glad to be here.. this forum is great...

can't wait to meet you guys at some of the outings or competitions...

When the range/shop opens up in West Paterson, you'll probably find me there a lot.. lol... .. i hope they have a membership program! :)

Hello Frank,

I have spent countless days messing around on the cliffs at Rifle Camp Park and in the quarries nearby. I used to live underneath you in Clifton (Montclair Heights) and I used to pass by our Quick Check to get coffee at your 7/11 by the firehouse. You live in a beautiful town!

And if shit hits the fan you don't have to worry about Paterson residents infiltrating your neighborhood because that hill is so damn steep! They'll take the path of least resistance into Bergen County. Until the Bergen guys wise up and destroy the bridges :)