Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Media Matters going after the NRA??

watch as Media Matters seizes on Ted Nugent and Trayvon Martin to call for boycotts of NRA donors, suggests that any advertisers who spend money on the same outlets as the NRA should be smacked around, and works with the Obama administration to push gun control.

If you notice, this just happened with ALEC. So who knows what will happen this year. Dollars to donuts gun control will become an election issue this year.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/18/Media-Matters-NRA?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201204180007

No, Christie will not be Romney's running mate. Two NE Liberals on the ticket, might as well tell Obama to stay on the golf course all summer long, he won't have to campaign at all against those two losers.

Any one hear about Cristie possibly running with romney? We're SOL if that becomes the case.

I was a moderate Ted Nugent fan until this week. I liked his music when I was a kid, enjoyed his various antics, even watched his terrible shooting and eating what you shot "reality" show. I might have even read his blog a few times, and his website was entertaining.

Then, this week, he acted like a complete moron. He sounded like a lunatic in his presentation, and gave the anti-gun crowd more fodder than anyone who hasn't committed a crime ever has. (Although, I guess he might have committed a crime. I heard him on a followup interview on some conservative talk show telling the host that he helped train the Secret Service agents...geesh. And then he goes on to talk about all the raids he goes on with the Federal Marshalls?) He has become Steven Seagal, law agent.

Ugh.

Anyone who jokes about Obama being assassinated is a complete idiot.

Anyone who even contemplates such a thing for just a moment, knows that no sane person would EVER do such a thing. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, wants Biden as president. Seriously.

Anyone who jokes about Obama being assassinated is a complete idiot.

Anyone who even contemplates such a thing for just a moment, knows that no sane person would EVER do such a thing. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, wants Biden as president. Seriously.

Ha, that's a hell of a way to look at it! While assassination is illegal, getting rid of that moron just gives us one that is worse. Almost a no win situation. Well, almost, Biden would never get elected................

I wasn't talking about nugent....but he is quoted as saying this:

t: "If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

Ummmmmm......Mr not so bright........

When people like this speak on behalf of us all....we are surely made to look like fools such as they are by the words they use....

We all need to hang together and not be divided.

I heard no assination threats other than the "Black Panthers" bounty on "Z". Eric Holder are you listening?

Militance without violence is perfectly acceptable.

Any reasonable person could see what he was alluding too....

He basically unzipped his fly and stepped on it....

I haven't been paying attention to the nugent thing, and didn't know that was the quote people are getting upset over.

Seeing it I. This thread without the attribution (skipped to the end), it could just as easily be implying the speaker expected to be the target of a witch hunt and wind up either in jail or getting ruby ridged.

I haven't been paying attention to the nugent thing, and didn't know that was the quote people are getting upset over.

Seeing it I. This thread without the attribution (skipped to the end), it could just as easily be implying the speaker expected to be the target of a witch hunt and wind up either in jail or getting ruby ridged.

If you read the whole thing, that's pretty much what he's alluding to

Inference....

The process by which a conclusion is inferred from multiple observations is called inductive reasoning. The conclusion may be correct or incorrect, or correct to within a certain degree of accuracy, or correct in certain situations. Conclusions inferred from multiple observations may be tested by additional observations.

The threat of violence against the person in question was inferred by the statement as well as the additional speech it was contained within.

Inference....

The process by which a conclusion is inferred from multiple observations is called inductive reasoning. The conclusion may be correct or incorrect, or correct to within a certain degree of accuracy, or correct in certain situations. Conclusions inferred from multiple observations may be tested by additional observations.

The threat of violence against the person in question was inferred by the statement as well as the additional speech it was contained within.

You sound like a lawyer but as all lawyers know its not the search for the truth but the creation of the truth.Who ever does that the best wins.