Ray ray ray ray........... You didn't get to try the KSG, BUT WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I put 5 round in it, fired them off, figured-out how the selector worked and put 5 in each tube, went through them like a fat kid in a candy store!

Jon was nice enough to take the red dot off his awesome I have no-clue what kinda carbine it is (he kicked my a** with it today) and put it on Joes KSG. I couldn't believe it was dead-on.

The KSG seems strange, very, very short gun. Really gotta get yout face right on top of it, but I hit all the targets I shot at with it. Certainly not like shooting your typical shotgun, but it ran with no problems!

Thanks for bringing it Blue Line!

Glad all the cool kids got to play with the new toy..sorry ray ray. I was amazed how accurate the red dot was as well. Now i can add that red dot to my accessory short list. That list is as short as my to buy gun list. Oh and jons retro caliber carbine was awesome. Maybe i will get a makarov carbine to your tokarev carbine. Lol.

Mike, it was somewhat of a custom build (ie. the complete rifle isn't sold as-is). I basically bought a complete upper (and mags) from these guys below and put it on a carbine lower i already had from my .223 rifle. I did change some things on the tokarev upper such as adding a free float handguard, red dot and the AFG to customize it to my ergo's and usage but that's about it. The beauty of it is that since its just an standard gas impingement AR15, all the AR parts and stuff are compatible for customizing and tuning to your preference and purpose. I bought it for a cheap plinker when the Tok ammo was still cheap but although the cheap tok ammo has dried up for the time being, it seems to suit this role fairly well. :D

http://www.cncgunsparts.com/ar-15_m-16_762x25_uppers

Hey Joe, does your shoulder look like hamburger meat after all that shotgun shootin! The keltec was like salt in the wound after that. Lol

I finally put together the footage of the rifle cam. The wide fisheye lens makes stuff look a lot farther than it was though but you can watch it in hd to crank up the size and see the plates. I definitely picked up the pace in stages 4 and 5 and am already anxiously awaiting the next one. :)

Jon, you certainly got quicker with the mag changes as the match went on. Watching your video reminds me of Drag Racing. Wait-around a whole lot just for a few seconds of fun! Don't know if I can pickup any more speed with my CX4 to try and match you, it's going to be tough. Just wait 'till Elvis comes back out with us, it's going to be a very tough match between the three of us. I will load ALL of my mags with 10 rounds next time!!!!!

That keltec needs a simple flat or downward angled butt pad to be more comfortable since that gun rides so high on your shoulder. those concave points look like some kind of 1800's flintlock target rifle torture device!

I think I need some kind of mag coupler for these old pps mags. The just don't funnel easily into the sub caliber magazine block in the ar15 receiver and I keep fumbling the mag loads. You can literally hear it in the video with all the clicking and clacking of metal on metal during the reloads. Lol. Other than that, she runs pretty good when I don't get a 60 year old dud. Hopefully Elvis and others will join us at the next one. I think I like the carbine class better than pistol!

Man it looks like i missed another good one.. fugg my job for preventing me from enjoying myself. and we recently had quits and fires, the request book is full for weekend.. they are making it impossible for me.

Jon, I almost could not believe how fast you shoot that handgun with iron sights. You were a whole second slower than me with my carbine and red dot. I want to see how your score compares to some of the guys shooting open handguns. I know you beat a lot of them!

Nick, my wife will tell you I shoot my shotguns too much, I don't think it's possible since I don't do it everyday. ;)

Man it looks like i missed another good one.. fugg my job for preventing me from enjoying myself. and we recently had quits and fires, the request book is full for weekend.. they are making it impossible for me.

Yeah, fugg them! Work less, shoot more.

Jon, I almost could not believe how fast you shoot that handgun with iron sights. You were a whole second slower than me with my carbine and red dot. I want to see how your score compares to some of the guys shooting open handguns. I know you beat a lot of them!

Lol, i dunno about beating the open guys; at least not the good ones. ;) I did have that one good pistol run towards the end though. Curious to see how that stacks up. When do they generally post the scores for this club?

Just spend a 2 hours cleaning my carbine near spot less pulling extractor and all, used a lighter and a few cleaners. got to take it to the range and test it to see if I still have problems ejecting. Son of a **** better not.

Elvis, is that the upper conversion piece for a Glock handgun?

Jon, I would bet money that on some stages you placed as well as the top five in open. I really want to see how you did, I was impressed. I will bring my 610 next time so when I shoot as slow as molasses in January I will use the 6-shooter as my excuse. ;)