The 12th is Knockdown Steel, 100% sure. You need to come to the meetings once in awhile and skip working. Our boy Elvis was made official last week.

Yeh, I try to make meetings when I can. But like you said it's extremely hard for me due to my work / sleep schedule.

Glad to hear this is 100% Knockdown steel though Mike. I'll be sure to bring my own shotgun ammo this time so you can ATTEMPT to get back your shotgun title,...or do I have to whoop your a** again with your own gun ?

Love.

I bought a bunch of mags for $4.99 a piece. Don't remember where they came from, but if you want I will search. They needed a tad bit of massaging to lock in correctly, but it was simple to do and they work perfect.

Lemme know if you want to run your Saiga and need to borrow some. Alec and I will be sharing my gun and mags, we may be able to shuffle the order around so the three of us can share the mags.

I just noticed you have your KSG listed. Maybe you and Ray should run that baby.

Jon, you and Elvis need a jam or two so I can stay with ya!

Dude, I'm shooting 60 y/o surplus ammo, its pretty much inevitable. The only question is how nasty will that SOB lock up on me! LOL

Can someone clue me in on round count?

Also when it starts and ends (appx).

I always wanted to shoot knockdown at Old Bridge.

I got some very wuss 9mm loads so I hope they are

good enough for the event.

Too many variables to exact, Really depends on how good of a shooter you are, and how many people show up

I plan on bringing 250-300 rounds, I ussually do alot of missing !

Be there @ 8.30 for registration, parking lot fills up fast.

day will most likely end around 2.30-3pm

I'd bring 200 if not 300 rounds, not like you have to shoot all of them, but better to take extra rounds home than need them to finish the match.

Last match there were enough people there they added another stage, I think the round count on that one was 38 alone.

I sucked last month and I went through 180 rounds.

Start time, well just be there when they say and we usually start shooting aaaarrrooouuunnnddd 1000.. I think we finished up last month around 1500 or there abouts.

Too many variables to exact, Really depends on how good of a shooter you are, and how many people show up

I plan on bringing 300-350 rounds, I ussually do alot of missing !

Be there @ 8.30 for registration, parking lot fills up fast.

day will most likely end around 2.30-3pm

Damn, got me by seconds here also.. lol

Is there like 40 plates per stage? and can i take out at least five with the shotgun?

I'd wait for Mike to chime in on how much to bring, but you can get more than 1 on some shots, but don't expect more than 2.

Until Mike comes along or one of the other shotty people I bank on 200-250 shells just to be safe..

If you shoot a 12g pump like Ray, and there are 150 targets, bring a case of shells (250)...... ;)

Normally you can hit two targets per shot, but when they are in a row front to back unless you can get the right angle, it is a shot per target.

Figure about 25 shots per stage at most if you can hit things. Bring 6 boxes of shells and you should be good to go.

I have work at 350 I may come for a few stages, I tried to get the day off but the request book was loaded. I think the current rounds i just loaded may be too light but its a heavier bullet idk.. I wish i had some steel to test it chrono might help.