I might actually make it out this month, we'll see. Looking at the stages for this month, I do have to wonder how one shoots rifle weak hand or strong hand only. Or for rifle do they just go weak side, strong side with two hands?

I might actually make it out this month, we'll see. Looking at the stages for this month, I do have to wonder how one shoots rifle weak hand or strong hand only. Or for rifle do they just go weak side, strong side with two hands?

Maybe no mag change required?? It would be easy with a pistol grip stock. I've done it with an AR-15 and it's do-able, but you have to be careful. It's a good question though......

Not gonna lie, its kind of intimidating.

Don't worry too much about it. Last match was my first competitive shoot ever and they made it pretty noob friendly. Just listen to the directions and follow the safety rules and you'll be fine.

I had a great time last month and plan to attend this weekend....iron sight pistol again.

Well... as long as someone reminds me which is the business end of the gun again. You know how how scatter brained i can be! Remember that time i loaded all the bullets in the clip backards and blew the slide off right into the berm? Good times! lol

Hey, is 10am sign up starts, or shooting starts. I'm assuming shooting, so when is sign up?

When does it usually get done?

I'm still trying to squeeze this into my schedule.

New shooters need to get there by 8:30 to check-in with Izzy so he knows you are safe and that you know how to use your gun. We can't start shooting until 9:00. Can't tell you when it will be done, depends on the crowd, but I would guess by 3:00 pm.

May Match

1-We start building stages at 8:00 AM and help is always needed

2-New shooters should arrive by 8:30 AM

3-Registration opens at 9:00 A.M. and we start shooting at 10:00 A.M.

3-We will try to create at least one NJ Gun Forum Squad just like in April but pistol and rifle shooters must be separated

4- The cost is $5.00 for OB Club members and $20.00 non-members

June Match

1-The June match will have one Multi-gun Stage (Rifle and Pistol in the same stage )

Iggyort

Match Director

I'm scorched. Good match though, i liked that dueling tree. So much so i want one of my own! :D

Those skinny little pepper poppers for the rifles crack me up though. What are they? 1/100 scale? They must be only an inch wide. lol

I didn't like that tree, I think I took 40 shots in total on that stage and still left one plate. My 617 really pissed me off, I should of throw the gun at it instead. It was good for a laugh though. I need to redeem myself next month.