Rob0115

Dunkleberger's

Has anyone checked it out? It's less than an hour from my house and I've heard the have reloading supplies.

Worth the trip?

Do a web search. Some like them, but everyone agrees they are high priced. They do have reloading supplies, and even had primers during the supply crisis 4 years ago.

However, be aware that they signed a consent decree with NYC that means you fill out NYC paperwork if you buy a gun there, and your transaction is recorded and videotaped for the purposes of the NYPD. Some people like me are mad enough about that we don't shop there anymore. Do a forum search for a frothy debate about this issue.

Do a web search. Some like them, but everyone agrees they are high priced. They do have reloading supplies, and even had primers during the supply crisis 4 years ago.

However, be aware that they signed a consent decree with NYC that means you fill out NYC paperwork if you buy a gun there, and your transaction is recorded and videotaped for the purposes of the NYPD. Some people like me are mad enough about that we don't shop there anymore. Do a forum search for a frothy debate about this issue.

This is the store in PA, right? Why would they be helping NYC?

+1, anybody that bends over to Blomberg doesn't get any money from me

Keep your day job Eric. You'll never make it as a small businessman.

Jerry Dunkleberger was extorted by Bloomberg and to avoid legal fees that would have put him out of business he agreed to this Bloomberg BS after one of Dunkleberger's sold firearms was used in a NYC crime.

If it's your livelyhood can anybody say they would stand on principle and let their family starve?

I buy from Dunkleberger's and still despise Bloomberg.

Some of their sales and used gun rack are a deal.

So just dont use your gun in a crime or go to NYC with it. Two things that you werent going to do anyway.

Exactly

But I probably still wouldn't buy a gun from there.

its a nice shop and yes some times theres a good deal on the used rack ,, i think the last time i was there i walked out with 5 mosins .

as far as ny paper work, theres was non at all ,, and every gun shop in PA has cameras if there a certain distance from the owners home .

But I did smile and wave just in case :)

Jerry Dunkleberger was extorted by Bloomberg and to avoid legal fees that would have put him out of business he agreed to this Bloomberg BS after one of Dunkleberger's sold firearms was used in a NYC crime.

Except that none of the other dealers did this (or maybe one?). Dunkelbergers gave in like a Frenchman at a German bath house.