jmrdmd

CJRPC USPSA 6-10-12

Some clubs and some people had issues with the posting of videos from events. Just have to be more circumspect and make sure you have permission from all involved before posting.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

There were a couple but I didn't want to be filmed shooting the Texas Star so none of that. ;)

What was wrong with the texas star stage? You just shoot from the top down.

The designer of that stage almost had no shoots covering the side plates of the star. That would have been evil !!!!!!!!

What was wrong with the texas star stage? You just shoot from the top down.The designer of that stage almost had no shoots covering the side plates of the star. That would have been evil !!!!!!!!
Nothing I liked it, it's I usually don't like the star but got lucky and took her out with 5 shots for the first time ever for me. Lol. That and I had an offer to be videoed, I said probably not a good idea unless you want to record a bunch of new adult words, then that happens..LolSent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^ Vlad, when Harry says "We'll see them when we see them" he means he wants to see them now.

Actually, I don't know Harry or what he means when he says things.

I just felt like inserting myself into the conversaiton and being noticed.

Which I've done.

Oooookaaaaay.

We don't email. It just winds up

Getting our domain flagged as a spammer.

The scores will be done when they get done it's about 4-6 hours worth of work and we have been working on getting the sectional match done. If you include scoring, the monthly match is probably about 25-30 man hours spread amongst a handful of people. The sectional match is probably going to be a couple hundred or more by the time we are done.

The folks who do all the prep, design, building and scoring at CJ are the same group of people doing all the same work at OBRPC for the uspsa match. We are all the same group doing the sectional with some additions.

Well it looks like I was the top shooter in the D class, lol. And yep - zeroed out that classifier bad.

Thats ok I zeroed the classifier too. those pesky no shoots and weak hand shooting.

Ok as far as the stage points, I can't remember but is it the total stage points in the division, or the total scores that are used.

On mine I see I took 73.58 in limited, but only 43.57 overall..

I would use the calculator but I don't know the stage number of 6 Chickens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk