iRescue

House committee holds Holder in contempt

Apparently the vote was to go from the committee to the house floor for a vote of contempt. The actual vote on whether or not the AG is to be held in contempt will be next week.

I found this quick headline from Nancy Pelosi saying she could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day. The real question Mrs. Pelosi, is why didnt you?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/20/pelosi-rips-holder-contempt-charges-i-could-have-arrested-karl-rove-on-any-given-day/

Apparently the vote was to go from the committee to the house floor for a vote of contempt. The actual vote on whether or not the AG is to be held in contempt will be next week.

I found this quick headline from Nancy Pelosi saying she could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day. The real question Mrs. Pelosi, is why didnt you?

http://dailycaller.c...-any-given-day/

Pelosi is such a f'ing tool. She's probably got her panties in a bunch because she thought Mr. Holder would come out clean. Glad to see she respects the lives that those agents had to lose over this bs. :mad: :mad:

We should contribute to Issa and Grassleys' campaigns and show them we are pleased.

http://dailycaller.c...-any-given-day/

Exactly what country does Pelosi think she's living in? Jeez. And to Patriot Oaks's point, the "gun money" should throw a few sheckles in Issa and Grassley's direction.

Once this all happens, it goes to the DOJ for prosecution. They will not prosecute, and the whole thing festers.

Theoretically, the Congress can nudge the Judicial branch into action. It'd take serious balls on the part of Congress, however.

My favorite part in that article:

It’s unclear if Pelosi is aware Rove did not serve in a Bush administration position that’s identical to Holder’s in the Obama administration. Rove was a senior policy adviser — a position that’s more similar to Valerie Jarrett’s or David Axelrod’s on President Barack Obama’s team. Holder is the attorney general, the top law enforcement official in the United States. Pelosi spokesman Nadeam Elshami wouldn’t answer when The Daily Caller asked if Pelosi was aware of the distinction.

Rove was not immediately available for comment.

Once this all happens, it goes to the DOJ for prosecution. They will not prosecute, and the whole thing festers.

it CANT go to DOJ....Holder IS the DOJ, it would have to go to a Special Prosecutor, and IIRC, POTUS is the only person who can Appoint a Special prosecutor. No matter what happens, Expect to see a Blanket Pardon for Holder on Jan 19 2013

Pelosi is such a f'ing tool. She's probably got her panties in a bunch because she thought Mr. Holder would come out clean. Glad to see she respects the lives that those agents had to lose over this bs. :mad: :mad:

I doubt this operation killed anybody. But, if you think it did, then the operation was successful. In convincing you that Mexicans need guns from US gun shops to kill people. Just like it convinced most people in this country. Very effective operation.

So wait, DOJ isn't going to prosecute the head of DOJ? Who would have figured...

"Hey boss, congress is saying you probably broke some laws. They want us to charge you."

"What? I don't want to be charged!"

"Good news sir! It turns out you are in charge anyways."

"Hahaha. Hey Eric, should we charge Eric? No Eric, don't charge yourself."

"Good one boss!"

Yep, the DOJ will not prosecute. Just like ICE was told not to do anything with Arizona reporting illegals, as the Supreme Court upheld. The tone of the administration is, if we don't like what we have to do, than we just won't do it. All the more reason the Blomama administration has to go.

If you think about it, take a little town LEO, if he is accused of say planting evidence there would be and investigation. If investigation found charge credible, the LEO at the very least would be suspended and possibly sent to a criminal trial.

Why is it that the "Chief" LEO of the US is not suspended? Accusation made by Issa's Council, found credible by HOR. You'd think Holder would be at least suspended from Attorney general duties.

I doubt this operation killed anybody. But, if you think it did, then the operation was successful. In convincing you that Mexicans need guns from US gun shops to kill people. Just like it convinced most people in this country. Very effective operation.

CBP agent Terry was killed by a weapon suppmied by this program to the cartels, DEA/DHS agent Julio Zapata was killed during HIS investigation of this, at LEAST 200 Mexican Citizens have been tied to weapons that were supplied to the cartels BY THE DEA...

If you think about it, take a little town LEO, if he is accused of say planting evidence there would be and investigation. If investigation found charge credible, the LEO at the very least would be suspended and possibly sent to a criminal trial.

Why is it that the "Chief" LEO of the US is not suspended? Accusation made by Issa's Council, found credible by HOR. You'd think Holder would be at least suspended from Attorney general duties.

Separation of Powers, Holder is Executive Branch, the House is Legislative I believe that in order to impeach a member of the Cabinet you have to have a majority of BOTH the house and Senate, and let's be realistic, I seriously Doubt the Senate would get past its own politics to get rid of Holder. If Obama wins in November, Holder will resign by Christmas and you'll see a prsidential pardon the day after, if he Loses, you'll see a pardon on 19 Jan

CBP agent Terry was killed by a weapon suppmied by this program to the cartels, DEA/DHS agent Julio Zapata was killed during HIS investigation of this, at LEAST 200 Mexican Citizens have been tied to weapons that were supplied to the cartels BY THE DEA...

^Proof.

Operation a complete success.

You do realize that Mexican drug cartels do NOT get "assault weapons" from straw purchases in US gun shops, right? Those two thousand were probably more than all of the semi-automatic rifles ever brought into Mexico from US gun shops in the last 30 years COMBINED. They don't even WANT them. They get stuff better and cheaper from SA, overseas, and the 100,000 Mexican police and military that abandon their posts every few years. You ever see the Mexican police trophy tables in the press releases? Too many AR-180s, M203s with Golden Eggs, and AKs with forged receivers that are banned from import for me to buy into that shit. The only thing they want from the US is HANDGUNS. Since they are not widespread in international arms trade nor massive US government supply to their temp military and police employees.

Those guys would not have been unarmed had it not been for the efforts of the ATF, FBI, and DEA. And that border agent would still be quite dead.

But, see? It worked! Now you believe it. They need guns from the US to kill people.

What can we do to cut down on this? Maybe a nationwide one gun a month?