OBRAMS

OBRAMS – Rifle Only Match- July 21, 2012 @ OBRPC

I have to agree --- Those stages do look awesome!!!

Saturdays are usually very hard for me to get free --- I'm thinking I might have the flu this saturday :icon_e_wink:

I see on the stages you have a round count -- Is that maximum shots allowed or minimum shots required?

You guys are killing me with mags needed

Sure wish I had that .22 upper right now...

gotta see what on the work schedule... Jer

Iggy, I will have a Ruger 10/22 for Woodentoe to use but if you have those mags you loaned me last year they would make mag swaps a lot quicker for him. I will have plenty of the small ruger mags for him so at least he will be able to compete.

Jim, just bring ammo for the gun and something to carry mags in.

Iggy, I will have a Ruger 10/22 for Woodentoe to use but if you have those mags you loaned me last year they would make mag swaps a lot quicker for him. I will have plenty of the small ruger mags for him so at least he will be able to compete.

Jim, just bring ammo for the gun and something to carry mags in.

Mike, I think I have about 12-15 Mags for the Ruger 10/22. I'll bring them all for whomever may need them.

Mike, Iggy, NickC, Alec, Steve, Carlos, Reah, Juah:

It was a pleasure shooting OBRAMS today with you folks. I apologize for splitting early, but my Mrs. was about to turn into a pumpkin. :-)

Mike, please thank Cheryl for the use of her 10/22, and Alec, thanks for the mags man.

ANd, thank you all for making me feel welcome.

-Jim

You know what would be cool. Maybe you can use a lever-action gun for speed on steel matches, that would be different!

Have thought about using my Marlin LA and I have a few speed loader tubes to make it quick also but no division for it and WCS it probably won't happen, but maybe Leo might consider it for his match..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk