imperialfish

Icon Rogue 2 Flashlight

Came in the mail today... VERY nice design for a flashlight. Not quite sold on the on/dim light/ on/bright light just yet, but im sure it will have its place using it at night for not needing a glowing LED torch. Thanks for the heads up on the deal as I will probably rotate this into my primary usage around the house.

PMCLk.jpg

Yep, got mine yesterday. Weird, came from Amazon. Was delivered from next town over, go fig. Little weird on the switch. Not crazy about it sticking out so much and the hi- lo is a bit kooky... But not an issue. Keeps up almost with my 120 xl200... Slightly off color. 200 is pure white, the icon almost a tad off white. Bright as hell for the price, so cant complain. Even came with batteries. Not a pocket light. The switch can get triggered easy in a pocket or purse.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

Figures... Heh. But the origin was Little Falls... Right next door. That threw me off. No Amazon warehouse around here unless they screwed up the scans. (shrug)

Woot is owned by Amazon.

Mine came yesteryear, too. Nice little lights for the price.

Nope, button out too far. Thats why I said no good for pockets. ;)

Can it tailstand. If it does, it doesn't appear that it would be very stable. That's a requirement for any of my EDC flashlights.