Cemeterys Gun Blob

What the Anti Gun Lobby thinks of Rifle Owners

Who cares what the f**k they think. They are narrow minded arseholes. Bet they'd run to the nearest gun nut if they needed defending when no cops were around! BlAh! ):-/

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

How can you guys even read this garbage? I have been avoiding it, so I don't blow a gasket.

It's important to read up on the trash in order to watch out the te next attack on our rights.

Expect to see a bill about gun bans, magazine bans, mail order bans, bans on buying guns and ammo to frequently, etc etc.....

Put on CBS morning news, Bloomberg is spreading his propaganda again. Even Bob Schieffer is pointing out that the public is in favor of less gun control laws and Bloomberg won't have any of it.

I can't even watch any of that crap coverage anymore (w/ all do respect and sympathy to all affected from this tragedy) Ill-informed people going crazy about Assault Rifle bans, or just a straight up gun ban is just pissing me off. I HATE ignorant people who just jump on a band wagon idea every time a tragedy strikes. I guess you can't blame the average media influenced American for automatically wanting to ban guns or assault rifles seeing how that sicko got everything legally and all over the news all you hear is ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!! even though he also used a 870, and 2 .40 glocks. But at least they weren't ASSAULT RIFLES!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!! so no body really cares about those. It's really so sad that every time a tragic shooting like this happens, the un-sympatatic anti gun lobbies start to drool over the ammunition (no pun intended) that they are getting for their cause. Just sad

And Bloomberg is a POS waist of life. He needs a AR15 shoved up his a**. Go back to worrying about banning soda in NY you fascist!

Rant Over! :fugg:

It's a fact ... A good amount of people in jersey are against our constitutional right to bear arms.

I'm not sure this is true. I see it more as a small, vocal group who are against the 2A, and a big, non-homogenous group of people who just don't care. Since the status-quo in NJ has been anti-2A, that is what we continue to get as those who just don't give a damn go along. Even those you would think are on our side only care about the specific freedom that applies to them. I know several hunters who fervently want their deer rifles but don't care a lick if handguns are banned nation-wide. People like that are not against us, they are just myopic.

Either way, I'll be glad to leave this state behind one day...

Weren't all these guys traitors?

If you were a sycophant of King George III, they sure were seen that way.

My point is, that one man's traitor is another man's patriot.

My other point is, one can be patriotic and love his country, but oppose his government.