I had placed an order for 2 lower build kits on July 4th during their free shipping sale. I had received the kit on july 11th. Upon putting the kits together, it had come to my attention that my hammer and trigger pins on both kits were not in the package. Also 1 of the grip screws were not included either. The a2 stock that had been included wobbles like none other on the buffer tube. I have now called them around 4 times and have gotten many different answers. I talked to them and they said it will be shipped next day, I called back on the 15th and they knew nothing of the problem, but said it would she be no later than the next day. I called back on the 20th and they said it had infact shipped on the 18th. Today the 25th and still nothing has arrived. I called today after work and i was informed it left the facility on the 23rd. They have the worst customer service i have ever experienced, and i will never do business with them again.

Never had that problem with them. I've had a missing part from my LPK's before. Emailed them using the customer service form on their website. Heard back the next business day. Replacement item was shipped out.

This happened twice. No big deal (I've put in a ton of orders to them).

I had some order problems with them also (I had a separate thread on it). I emailed them, they responded, I replied, they shipped out my missing parts. Happy customer.

Sounds like you are really getting the run around. I'd be pissed also.

Yep my LPK took ~3 weeks to ship, they told me I fell through the cracks. But the out of stock item was replaced with a more expensive one and the order shipped promptly, now I got me a purtty ar-15.

They suck.

Ordered a few boxes of ammo on 7/13.

Two weeks go by.

On 8/1 I got an email saying they need a copy of my FID because I am in NJ. < for this alone I will not likely deal with them again>.

They said I could cancel my order for a 10% fee, 10 % to NOT take an order! Balls!

Given all the other vendors who have good customer service - ship the same or next day they receive an order, I will not be doing business with PSA again.

Yea, I'm not feeling fuzzy about them either. They charged me already for that upper receiver deal and 2 boxes of ammo. If that is the case, they should post or say so.

They suck.

Two weeks go by.

On 8/1 I got an email saying they need a copy of my FID because I am in NJ. < for this alone I will not likely deal with them again>.

They said I could cancel my order for a 10% fee, 10 % to NOT take an order! Balls!

Given all the other vendors who have good customer service - ship the same or next day they receive an order, I will not be doing business with PSA again.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

They suck.

Before you checkout for your order, there is a warning that all handgun ammo sales require an FID to be emailed to their "[email protected]" account. It's nothing new that they require it.

Now that the free shipping is over I expect them to go back to normal. Hell... I bought ammo right before their sale ended..emailed my fid, received the ammo a week and a day later... I JUST got the "your product has shipped email" two days ago..

I never seen any note about the fid.. Guess I'll get on there and do it then. Thanx.

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

Well, here is what's on the site.. I ordered rifle....

New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, we need a copy of your Firearms ID.

They suck.

Two weeks go by.

That's a bit of an overreaction. I also ordered ammo from them and they sent me the same email. Took a photo of my FID (front side) with my phone, emailed it to them and got a quick response that my order is on the way. Took me just 30 seconds to get a pic of my FID and send it them. For the good prices and free shipping, it's worth it.

That's a bit of an overreaction. I also ordered ammo from them and they sent me the same email. Took a photo of my FID (front side) with my phone, emailed it to them and got a quick response that my order is on the way. Took me just 30 seconds to get a pic of my FID and send it them. For the good prices and free shipping, it's worth it.

I did the same and my order was expedited the next day and they hold on to your FID info for future orders.

I did the same and my order was expedited the next day and they hold on to your FID info for future orders.

I just re-forward my previous FID email so they have no "we lost it" excuse.. cover all my bases and Ive never had a problem. To not expect shipping delays on such a huge sale/free shipping promotion is silly.

Don't get me wrong I am not really opposed to sending the FID, but would choose not to - all things being equal. And I admit I did not see it on the site when I ordered - a prompt would be nice.

But to take over 2 weeks to respond and then offer to cancel for a 10% charge. Nope, not me. There are other deals to be had.

i've ordered ammo first time from them about 3 months ago.. and all throughout the free shipping.. like two thousand rounds over about 5 or 6 orders.. and i've never had to give my FID. So either this is brand new in the wake of Colorado or they are inconsistent with their policy. Knock on wood i hope i continue to be able to order without sending the FID.

i've ordered ammo first time from them about 3 months ago.. and all throughout the free shipping.. like two thousand rounds over about 5 or 6 orders.. and i've never had to give my FID. So either this is brand new in the wake of Colorado or they are inconsistent with their policy. Knock on wood i hope i continue to be able to order without sending the FID.

Thos process is for handgun ammo ONLY. Rifle/shotgun ammo do noy require fid to be furnished

And yes the restocking fee does suck, but avoidable if proper order procedure had been followed.

I ordered an M4A1 upper from them on April 30th they shipped it on May 21st. No big deal they say 15 business days to ship.

What twisted my nipples is that I wanted a 14.7" M4A1 barrel for a block II build I'm working on but they were out of stock. When the 14.7" M4A1 uppers came back in stock the barrels did not. I called to try to purchase one but they wouldn't sell me just the barrel. Then I aked if I purchased another upper if they could delete the front sight base (I do not want the barrel drilled for the taper pins as the low profile Mk12 gas block is held on with a set screw) which they would not do. Finally the only way I could get an upper in the configuration I needed was if I purchased it with a $150 YHM rail I do not need. I gave up and just ordered a CMMG standard M4 barrel for now until I can find an M4A1 barrel at some point in the future.

What twisted my nipples is that I wanted a 14.7" M4A1 barrel for a block II build I'm working on but they were out of stock. When the 14.7" M4A1 uppers came back in stock the barrels did not. I called to try to purchase one but they wouldn't sell me just the barrel. Then I aked if I purchased another upper if they could delete the front sight base (I do not want the barrel drilled for the taper pins as the low profile Mk12 gas block is held on with a set screw) which they would not do. Finally the only way I could get an upper in the configuration I needed was if I purchased it with a $150 YHM rail I do not need. I gave up and just ordered a CMMG standard M4 barrel for now until I can find an M4A1 barrel at some point in the future.

That's kinda standard for some internet stores - they drop ship from the mfr/wholesaler - like buds... They don't customize. Heck - even BCM does stuff like that.

I'm not content with this type of service and unless it's something that is really scarce, I'll pass next time. I don't mind paying a little extra. I ordered from Brownells recently and I had a shipping notice same day. For that type of service, I'll pay the difference in the future. To each their own. I'm one of those people that will pay extra for smaller portions if the food and service is good in a restaurant. Same anywhere. Service is what counts. I called them today, recording, I emailed them, no response... Blah!

Typos courtesy Apple...

That's kinda standard for some internet stores - they drop ship from the mfr/wholesaler - like buds... They don't customize. Heck - even BCM does stuff like that.

Actually they build their uppers to order, that is the excuse they give for the 15 business day delay. I originally asked them if I could send them the EGW comp which they wouldn't do, then asked them to ship me the upper without the A2 flash hider so I could just send it of to ADCO to have the EGW comp pinned and welded, they wouldn't do that either. I simply changed the order after I spoke with them to leave the A2 unpinned so I didn't have to pay PSA $20 to pin it on then pay ADCO $40 to grind it off.