gunforhire

Anthony Colandro goes head to head with one of King Mike's Mayor's Against Illegal Guns.

Nice going Anthony! Yes, we're all against illegal guns. Glad you agreed that's where they need to focus.

And hey, you look pretty spiffy in a jacket and tie! :)

Thanks Frank. I pushed that point. I know they also invited me on because they expected the black GFH shirt and the skull ring to show up! They were off balance when I showed up, and then agreed with them to boot. All war is based on deception, and yes I clean up nice. LOL

Nice, but I don't agree with lock them up and throw away the key...at least how it is currently done. I don't believe the tax payer should be stuck with the bill. Either the criminals do hard time, or hang them from the highest tree.

Nice, but I don't agree with lock them up and throw away the key...at least how it is currently done. I don't believe the tax payer should be stuck with the bill. Either the criminals do hard time, or hang them from the highest tree.

Agree but I did not want to come off as a nut. I would rather we farm their organs.

Nice job rebutting the obvious agenda MABR (Mayors Against the Bill of Rights) and the host were trying to catch you in. They are always pathetic and disingenuous.

However, if there is no revolving door, the agenda would fail and the attorneys and their crony judges would be broke and unemployed, and their crony politicians with legal backgrounds would have to rely on their personal records to get funding...

I think inmates should have to work for their food and shelter. Surely that labor force could equal Beijing if it had some incentives. Maybe we should lock them away, together, with their illegal guns. Let them work it out.

Mr C:

May I commend you on a very good debate. I was very impressed with your demeanor. Both you and the mayor were civil, and let each other state their viewpoint without interrupting each other. Kudos!

I am so tired of watching the antis interrupt while opposing viewpoints are presented. They know the only way to "justify" their position is to constantly state mis-information loud and long enough that the general public believes it. To me this is the proof that shows they know damn well their "solutions" are not the answer. Only covering their a** for the base and insuring their re-election. Who won't want to protect a job like that. The perks alone make me drool.

and btw, where can I find one of them assault rifles that shoot 42 times with one pull of the trigger?

Yeah, I'd be willing to pass a background check to get one.

Nice job Anthony! One point - automatic weapons were dealt with in the NFA of 1934, not the 1968 GCA, and transfer between/to civilians of any made after 1986 is prohibited (federal level - NJ is a no go, period - of course). It was a good civil discourse.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Nice job Anthony! One point - automatic weapons were dealt with in the NFA of 1934, not the 1968 GCA, and transfer between/to civilians of any made after 1986 is prohibited (federal level - NJ is a no go, period - of course). It was a good civil discourse.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks Bob. Funny as I was answering her I realized i crossed lines but it was too late. You know the lights and the camera in your face is no fun at all!

I think inmates should have to work for their food and shelter. Surely that labor force could equal Beijing if it had some incentives. Maybe we should lock them away, together, with their illegal guns. Let them work it out.

Why do you think bobs discount furniture is so cheap. Prison labor working for chinese wages.

and btw, where can I find one of them assault rifles that shoot 42 times with one pull of the trigger?

Yes, forgot to mention that I got a chuckle out of that. I managed to work that exchange into a conversation with my GF last night (which you would realize was quite a feat, if you knew how my GF hates talking about guns).