mattio41

The "Knockout" Game

have any of you heard or seen this on the news. Supposedly, it has been going on for a little while. But popular amongst young urban black teens, to target middle age white men. and to see if the can surprise knockout with one punch..

This has been happening for months now in Jersey City. I know of two people who got punched and knocked out coming off trains at Journal Square, one a few blocks away on Bergen Avenue, and several others getting caught coming off the various lightrail stops in the area. I walk to and from work everyday and my head is constantly on a swivel. This stuff is truly pathetic and the fun part will be the attempt that gets caught on video when the grown man doesn't get knocked out by the teen and ends up putting his punk a$$ into the ground.

I've got a very good friend whom, walking back home from a lightrail stop in Bayonne, got caught in the back of the head with a baseball bat as three punks tried to rob him. Lucky for him he's a bigger guy and the kid caught more of his shoulders than his head and he didn't drop to the ground. Kids are out of control and it only seems to be getting more notice with video cameras being on every corner now.