Sign in to follow this  
Bully

Trijicons on a 1911. Anyone got'em?

If you're looking for night sights, Trijicon is the way to go. I have a set on my Springfield TRP. I always liked the the adjustable Bomar type sights until I started using these. I will probably be replacing them with a black rear and fiber optic front since this gun is going to be used strictly for USPSA.

trp005.jpg

trp004.jpg

trp001.jpg

I have trijicons on my baby eagle, really like those sights.. purchased them i think in 92 i have not checked in a few years if they are still glowing..

their still glowing, these sights are cool at night..

not a 1911 but are trijicons..

babyeagle001.jpg

If you're looking for night sights, Trijicon is the way to go. I have a set on my Springfield TRP. I always liked the the adjustable Bomar type sights until I started using these. I will probably be replacing them with a black rear and fiber optic front since this gun is going to be used strictly for USPSA.

trp005.jpg

trp004.jpg

trp001.jpg

That is a SWEET 1911 my friend!

Well, after doing a little more research, it looks like the Trij's are gonna be for me. Unfortunately, I have 3 guns at the 'smith at the moment. My 686 is getting sights, my Taurus is getting sent back and my Fusion custom build is getting the internals fitted so the Trijicon sights will need to wait a little bit.

Freejersey, any chance you can post a pic of the sight picture?

Thanks all for the advice.

C

Well, after doing a little more research, it looks like the Trij's are gonna be for me. Unfortunately, I have 3 guns at the 'smith at the moment. My 686 is getting sights, my Taurus is getting sent back and my Fusion custom build is getting the internals fitted so the Trijicon sights will need to wait a little bit.

Freejersey, any chance you can post a pic of the sight picture?

Thanks all for the advice.

C

I will try to get a pic tonight.