RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout - Nov 4th - Clinton, WMA

Sent my 912 to CZ to fix the double-feed issue and I just got it back last week before the storm, so I've been itching to give it a proper shake down. Anyone interested in meeting up sometime in the next month or two, I'm in.

Should have car situation sorted by then (lost it in the storm). I had a blast last time and I'll donate a few extra boxes of clays and will probably have a thrower by then, because I'm ready to shoot some things again.

Had a great time this weekend. Hope we can continue to make it a monthly thing. BTW, got lucky picking up gas on the way back. Took exit 18 on 78 east bound and found a gas station with about a 5 minute wait. Here are a few shots I took.

BTW - Heading to RTSP this Thursday after 6:30pm...

31257EA4-F7A9-42E8-9DAE-D081F0DCC37D-651-0000002B07C88D2B.jpg

4F76C59F-A017-485A-819A-69E1DEB6C0FA-651-0000002B046330B8.jpg

Quick update...

Thanks to everyone who braved coming out to the shootout with gas station lines miles long and the cold front coming in that morning. We all had a great time like usual. We had a group size of about 12ppl and I met some new faces which was nice and saw familiar ones. Everyone seemed to shoot well, and my gf even came out for a little and dusted some clays. She didn't do too bad for her second or third time out but she definitely needs some practice, she loses confidence rapidly after she starts missing clays.

So as of right now, I am really feeling Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays. Please look at the 'Events & Meetups' section for my new thread, which will be deciding Decembers shootout....LVSC or a Clinton, WMA shootout? I'll try and make a vote thing for it.

Thanks Ray, I knew my pants were the first thing you'd be paying attention to ;)

The pink Mossy is my gf's. It's the Super Bantam model in 20ga. When she graduated college, I bought it for her as a gift. She looks really good with it...just needs to practice more lol.

On a side note, thanks to whoever took the last shot of me with my camera. Not sure who did, but my gf loves it. She thinks it's a perfect picture with my smile, trigger safety, and 'right-out-of-the-woods' look which she loves haha.

Thanks Ray, I knew my pants were the first thing you'd be paying attention to ;)

The pink Mossy is my gf's. It's the Super Bantam model in 20ga. When she graduated college, I bought it for her as a gift. She looks really good with it...just needs to practice more lol.

On a side note, thanks to whoever took the last shot of me with my camera. Not sure who did, but my gf loves it. She thinks it's a perfect picture with my smile, trigger safety, and 'right-out-of-the-woods' look which she loves haha.

Impressive that a lady would notice your trigger finger.