panteramatt

Whats everyone doin?

So far we lost power for about 15mins this morning, but we have had power since *fingers crossed*. I'm pretty sure we will be losing it in the next couple hours though. With that said, I have baked cookies today and just pretty much relaxed. Tonight and tomorrow I plan on cleaning quite a few guns and just chillin out. Nothin else to really do!

Haha. Baked some cookies here too. White chocolate chunk with coconut. Ate em down with Chunky Monkey and Sam Adams.

Treated the leather on a new over/under breakdown case.

And looking forward to firing up the chain saw tomorrow. Lost some good sized branches in the wind.

was playing some world of warcraft and watching season 4 of big bang theory and just when i had the brilliant idea of transferring some episodes onto my uncharged ipad the power goes out, sucks! loving the sounds of nature tho. guess i'll go do dishes in candle light.

Writing a story and torturing myself with the knowledge that due to Sandy, the PD will probably delay my permits and I probably won't get them for like another two weeks. :icon_evil:

I was thinking the same thing..

this'll set my permits back another 90 days for sure

Man Im shocked at how much hype this one had. I know its way worse elsewhere but if there wasnt high tides I doubt it would have been bad at all. Here, weve had worse rain showers and we were supposed to be the worse. Not that im complaining of course. Only lost power for like 4 hours while I slept last night. Sump pump are still actually dry, cant believe that. Hope everyone else had the same luck I have.

Man Im shocked at how much hype this one had. I know its way worse elsewhere but if there wasnt high tides I doubt it would have been bad at all. Here, weve had worse rain showers and we were supposed to be the worse. Not that im complaining of course. Only lost power for like 4 hours while I slept last night. Sump pump are still actually dry, cant believe that. Hope everyone else had the same luck I have.

Didn't lose power at all last night. And we were expected to be out for up to two weeks. Two blocks up from the river had to be evacuated, but other than that we've been fine here.

I spent about an hour on the road trying to get to work in Weehawken . EVERY Road from here to Hoboken / Weehawken is shut down, I couldn't get more than a few miles from my house.

I called work before, it's a catastrophe . About 3' of the Hudson River is in our electrical substations , generator rooms, and ups rooms.

Not good.

Power went out a little before 8:00 last night. Started reading Killing Lincoln by the light of a battery lantern.

It appears that most of Wayne is without power today, but the area around my office is an oasis of lights. So even though we're closed, I'm here hanging out, enjoying all the luxuries of modern life, like phone, electric, and internet.