302w

Was I the only one who wished they could carry during Sandy?

Paul, I'd delete that post... Why chance it, ya know?

I kept my G17 holstered as much as possible during the power outage while in my home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What's gonna happen? Internet police going to arrest him for a past action with no proof?

Confessing to a felony on a public forum which certainly gets attention from LE just doesn't sit well with me. Can't imagine I'm the only one who feels the same.

I would assume and hope that the NJSP who monitor this forum, have more important work to do then investigate one person.

What's gonna happen? Internet police going to arrest him for a past action with no proof?

If any real police don't like him they might use it as PC to F-up his week looking for proof. There are probably pictures of him doing it on his PC and cell phone, afterall.

Confessing to a felony on a public forum which certainly gets attention from LE just doesn't sit well with me. Can't imagine I'm the only one who feels the same.

Nope, you ain't the only one. It's not just the confessing, it's the unnecessary bragging. Whatever.......

I would assume and hope that the NJSP who monitor this forum, have more important work to do then investigate one person.

If monitoring this forum is their, than it's their job, whether one considers it important or not.

If any real police don't like him they might use it as PC to F-up his week looking for proof. There are probably pictures of him doing it on his PC and cell phone, afterall.

You REALLY just cant help yourself

You REALLY just cant help yourself

The issue at hand was whether or not there is a risk of posting online that you are breaking NJ firearms laws that can and will land you in jail for several years, and end your right to own firearms in U.S.A. forever.

It was noted that saying you have committed a 2nd Degree Crime would not necessarily end in a conviction in and of it itself.

I thought it was prudent to add that admitting to a 2nd Degree Crime might just maybe be considered RAS or PC. Further, there was context that no cops on the internet would care. I disagree. State/local cops are actively trying to ensnare people on locally themed firearms forums, and you can take that to the bank.

But, in retrospect, it was my bad. Admitting to a crime would never be used as PC if it was simply a firearms crime. That's why everybody in this thread freaked out except the two cops that responded to me.

And your proof of this is?

Seriously?

Contact the owners of Calguns, Uzitalk, Arfcom, 1911A4, Weaponeer, Sturmguever, Subguns, MDShooters, and every gun forum on the internet.  Every one of them will tell you, pick two as a sample.  I have personal local friends that have been contacted.

Seriously?

Contact the owners of Calguns, Uzitalk, Arfcom, 1911A4, Weaponeer, Sturmguever, Subguns, MDShooters, and every gun forum on the internet.  Every one of them will tell you, pick two as a sample.  I have personal local friends that have been contacted.

You made the statement and now you're telling me gather your proof?

, the only thing you can carry in NJ is your nuts.

Only when in transit directly to and from the restroom and I think you need a permit if said restroom is public.

We live right up the street from High Shool East in Toms River. Many pople from section 8 housing were evacuated there during the storm. A number of shady characters were roaming the area and our street was one of the few that never lost power. I had my BG380 in my pocket while in and around the house but left it home when we went out. I have a friend staying at our home who evacuated the island, since she brought her pistols I made her write me a $1 check for rent just in case some mindless douchebag has a problem with it. Can't be too careful in NJ, if the criminals don't get you the laws will. Sad isn't it!