alec.mc

Oldbridge Knockdown Steel - 12/8/12

Heck, I just might be able to make this, not like I do well at knockdown, but after probably close to 3 months from the last time I shot a match, I at least have an exuse. lol

pew:Crap, pew-pew:fug:Crap pew-pew-pew-pew,:crap:fug:crap:yea..... I'll bring lots of ammo if I can make it.

I have never shot knockdown steel, so I have a few questions. Thanks in advance!!

1. Can you shoot multiple guns if wanted?

2. How many mags is the norm?

3. Is .22 rimfire enough to knockdown the steel?

4. If shooting multiple guns I would guess $20 for each?

5. Do most people place mags on the table or on the belt?

I have never shot knockdown steel, so I have a few questions. Thanks in advance!!

1. Can you shoot multiple guns if wanted?

2. How many mags is the norm?

3. Is .22 rimfire enough to knockdown the steel?

4. If shooting multiple guns I would guess $20 for each?

5. Do most people place mags on the table or on the belt?

Yes, alot of guys shoot 2 guns

I'd recommend 5 mags, most stages have 30-35 targets, taking misses into account 50 rounds should be good

There is a 22 division, though people usually don't participate, you'll need to double and triple tap every target to fall typically. Not good for beginners.

Yes, 20$ PER Gun( non OBRPC members)

Mags can be on belt or table, but if you drop a mag to the ground it's dead and out of play. Also there is a 10 round limit per mag.

Bummer. I have my 9mm upper back and was going to test it on saturday. Would have liked to try a back to back comparo with your carbine.

We'll see. I planned on working last weekend as well and got a measley 4 hours on Sunday. If I can't get at least 8, I'll pass and hit knockdown.

wouldn't you know it, the 1 time I bring my 22 and my revolver to clean Alec's clock in not 1 but 2 classes and he comes up with some excuse to stay home. oh well, maybe next year I'll get my revenge.

wouldn't you know it, the 1 time I bring my 22 and my revolver to clean Alec's clock in not 1 but 2 classes and he comes up with some excuse to stay home. oh well, maybe next year I'll get my revenge.

You brought your revolver? now I'm extra pissed.