Shawnmoore81

Government bought ammo?

Actually I've never been to this guys shop in my life. He just opened it up recently. I buy ammo straight from a distributor or the in home ffl a mile from me. Now it's amazing the amount of pm's I get from people who agree with me. That there are a lot of petty people on here who do nothing but like to argue. But you know what, I'd rather ride a raptor then be way up on a high horse. There obviously is something going on today. There is a war against the 2nd amendment. If you doubt what this administration is willing to do then good for you. I hope you like that bubble you live in. But I personally think our government is full a criminals. They are playing on people's emotions to get guns banned and that isn't right. Justice is suppose to be blind and just weigh the facts.

Here's that raptor btw Shawn... Couldnt let a pic like this go to waste :)

nI1Zj.jpg

"Actually I've never been to this guys shop in my life" That's peculiar....in your original post you said, and I quote " He's a real honest guy too" . So you vouch for the gentleman's honesty enough to post his FB quote,never been to his store and he just opened recently. You don't see a believability issue here Buddy? Shades of your inside connection on the fishing blog and his take on firearms all over again.

Look Shawn if you didn't try so damn hard maybe we'll be a little more charitable to your proclivities and desperate need for attention even at the risk of looking like a blithering idiot.

I hear they need a moderator on the NJ ice fishing blog.......I'm sure we'll be happy to provide references.

I'm probably going to regret this.. but I have to ask.. what's with the raptor references? Is there some association with tin foil and velociraptors? Trolls and velociraptors? :huh:

It spawned in a thread in the members section regarding unions. A reference was made from a member that they would have liked to have Shawn chime in with his view. Since he had been absent for a few months I took it upon myself to satiate said members longing for Shawn with the most patriotic picture I can think of :p

And duppie I'm done arguing with you. You aren't worth the time. Seriously your a douchebag. Your probably ruled at home by your wife so you sign online to be in Internet tough guy. But all you really are is an aging hipster. I mean come your in your 40's and have nothing to do then come on a forum and argue with people you don't know. Why don't you go write a restaurant review nobody will read or start a band nobody will ever hear of or even better illegally race a slow car. I mean really, are you good at anything? If you don't have anything with any real value to say then move it along. I don't come on your threads and badger you.

Where is this good reliable friend's FFL? By any chance does he have a highly informed source he'd like to share? Can we still buy ammo off him at a reasonable price?

sent from hell with a smile.

The ffl is question is called hometown firearms in somerdale nj.

The ammo distributor I buy ammo from.. Well I'm not gonna share that with a bunch of people who act like assholes. I've brought the place up on here before. Problem you guys have is he only sells to police departments, businesses and people he knows. Its not a store. It's a house with pole barns and containers full of ammo.

See beautiful aint it (last time I went)

satezahe.jpg

Back down from what? You're on the internet. This post had no factual basis and wasn't even your own thoughts. Then you tell everyone how you get stuff from exclusive ffls.

Troll (Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

We have obvious trolls on this forum, that everyone feeds and doesn't realize they are obvious trolls.

But yet Shawn gets attacked because he posts something kinda about a conspiracy. :facepalm:

Shawn, this is what made me take your post as your spreading conspiracy theories. My friend who owns an FFL, personal fb page, honest guy. Just my opinion on why people might jump all over this thread. Over the past week prices have gone up by simply fear and conspiracy theories. I'm newer to this forum so I don't know what happen with ya before but this thread makes people jump.

sent from hell with a smile.

And duppie I'm done arguing with you. You aren't worth the time. Seriously your a douchebag. Your probably ruled at home by your wife so you sign online to be in Internet tough guy. But all you really are is an aging hipster. I mean come your in your 40's and have nothing to do then come on a forum and argue with people you don't know. Why don't you go write a restaurant review nobody will read or start a band nobody will ever hear of or even better illegally race a slow car. I mean really, are you good at anything? If you don't have anything with any real value to say then move it along. I don't come on your threads and badger you.

That's "Mister Douchebag" to you Sir........

There is an ignore feature built into the forum. Just click on your profile, it's not hard to find at all.

WHAT??????? Crap I didnt know that. You mean I've been suffering some of the idiots on here for nothing???

here we go again. YES DHS was used as the Clearing agency for large purchase of ammunition..of course the fact that that Ammo went to EVERY LE agency under Federal jurisdiction and was to cover, IIRC 5 years planned usage for training and duty purposes is always miraculously ignored.

WHAT??????? Crap I didnt know that. You mean I've been suffering some of the idiots on here for nothing???

Click on your name in the top right corner, click on my profile, on the next screen click on edit my profile, on the left side menu there is a tab with Ignore preferences. You can add peoples names there.

Click on your name in the top right corner, click on my profile, on the next screen click on edit my profile, on the left side menu there is a tab with Ignore preferences. You can add peoples names there.

Damn I have to apologize to Maks next time I see him LOL