RubberBullets

3 Cops shot inside Gloucester PD Station

http://newjersey.new...-1.4382666?qr=1

Suspect has been shot and killed.

What the hell is going on and why does this bs continue to get worse and worse?

Because of liberals allowing early criminal release, not prosecuting criminals at all and not dealing with the retards (mentaly ill) properly.

Because of liberals allowing early criminal release, not prosecuting criminals at all and not dealing with the retards (mentaly ill) properly.

agree but, we already have more incarcerated than at any time under Stalin. I think free is a term used in history books

That said, we dont' treat mentally ill, we simply give drugs and think all is ok

Enough with the 'retards' nonsense, I do outside work with people who have Down's syndrome to varying degrees. I am tired of so called 'normal' people like you posting shit like this.

Enough with the 'retards' nonsense, I do outside work with people who have Down's syndrome to varying degrees. I am tired of so called 'normal' people like you posting shit like this.

I agree with Matty on this. My sister in law works with the specially in need or mentally disabled children and calling them the r word is plain disrespectful. They are real people who just need serious help. No need to call them a derogatory adjective (and trust me, I'm not the kind of guy to stop from adding colorful adjectives to descriptions of people who deserve it!).

Increasingly we live in a society where people do not have the ability to cope,either because of mental illness,lack of social skills or family support,however they want to be heard,searching for that modicum of respect that is all too often demanded but not earned.Then they snap deciding that violence and a glorious death is the only way to be respected and remembered.

There's no one to blame and everyone to blame. I fear we will see more of these senseless acts as we become increasingly desperate to fit in.

Forgive my rambling.

Increasingly we live in a society where people do not have the ability to cope,either because of mental illness,lack of social skills or family support,however they want to be heard,searching for that modicum of respect that is all too often demanded but not earned.Then they snap deciding that violence and a glorious death is the only way to be respected and remembered.

There's no one to blame and everyone to blame. I fear we will see more of these senseless acts as we become increasingly desperate to fit in.

Forgive my rambling.

Just like the guy in Connectict who killed those poor children and teachers, he just needed a little help. But we masked his REAL problem by saying "he was on the spectrum".

very well put. My sister had downsyndrome and calling a whackjob retarded is unfair to the people who actually suffer from a real form of mental retardation. I know most people aren't really associating the 2 of them but its not a respectful term.

It appears as if the suspect was a prisoner and gained access to maybe one of the officers firearms.

GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP — Three Gloucester Township police officers were injured when a prisoner gained possession of a gun this morning inside the police station, according to a report on WPVI's website.

The gunman was then fatally shot.

The Philadelphia ABC affiliate said the three officers were take to Cooper University Hospital in Camden following the incident at 5:30 a.m. One male officer is in stable condition with a bullet wound that is considered non-life threatening, while a male and a female officer suffered graze wounds, the report said.

The shooting might have taken place near a stairwell in the rear of the building on Chews Landing Road, MyFoxPhilly.com reported.

Some people would also take offense at the term, "whack job" as well. (Not me, evidently I are one and never knew it because I like guns)

I heard a radio discussion after the CT shooting and an asshat from the NY Times actually said about Mental Health, "Well, you can't talk about mental health because there are privacy issues." They're talking about taking away constitutional rights, there are dead kids, and you're worried about "privacy issues"? I understand some people could be hurt by this...stigmatized, but there are priorities too.

Liberals don't deal with a problem. They blame someone and make a scapegoat. There's just NO accountability with these people.

From my experience a lot of dept's guns are placed in lock boxes when they enter processing area in the station. Is that a NJ AG guideline or just a practice a lot of dept's use for officer safety to prevent shit like this.

Speedy recovery for these guys I hope... Wonder how long till the family sues the dept for wrongful death... Smh

Yeah when I went and got finger printed I went to the court house in Salem. I didn't realize there was a mini jail underneath but it makes sense. The cop locked his gun up going in even though there wasn't any prisoners there.

Thats good procedure, complacincy will kill.

(I really hate not having spellcheck)

" We got suspect under arrest for domestic violence related incident. While he was being processed, he got into a violent confrontation with the officers. He obtained firearm. He fired and struck 3 of the officers. "

People need to stop being so sensitive. Because someone uses the term "retard" in a slang way it has no bearing on a child with mental retardation. In addition when kids say "gay" or "hommo" the homosexual community needs to get over it. Thin skin is the downfall of this society.

People need to stop being so sensitive. Because someone uses the term "retard" in a slang way it has no bearing on a child with mental retardation. In addition when kids say "gay" or "hommo" the homosexual community needs to get over it. Thin skin is the downfall of this society.
I agree with what you are saying about people being thin skinned but I also believe that slang language is also a contributor to the down fall of society.

sent from hell with a smile.

+1

I agree with what you are saying about people being thin skinned but I also believe that slang language is also a contributor to the down fall of society.

sent from hell with a smile.

How so?

<rant>The next idiot who says "what happened to more guns = no more shootings" in response to the incident at the Gloucester Twp. PD station today is going to get smacked upside the head.

It seems that the scumbag in question got a gun from the cops during a violent struggle while he was being detained...he did not "walk in to the station and 'shoot up' the place"

either way justice is served and the shooter is not going to be around to commit any other crimes..</rant>

Godspeed and healthy recovery to the boys in blue.

Can I say nigger at will then?

Can I say nigger at will then?

In public, or on this forum?

In both instances, yes you can say it. In public be ready to defend yourself physically, on this forum be ready for people to say omg you are a racist hate monger.