Cemeterys Gun Blob

Jersey City Anti Gun Rally

Ya know what would be fun? To bring a table and shiny signs that say 'This Home is A Proudly Gun Free Zone' and see how many people take them.

I like it.....I have a friend in JC who fancies himself the next Mayor....where can I get a sign?

I hope they are gearig this towards all the criminals in JC that use guns illegally.

It alwways amazes me how the most violent places always are the 1st to piss on another

persons rights instead of cleanig up their own town.'

Your friends with Fulop?

No...A DINK who likes to promote trash pick up days,no gas lines,preserver the facade,guns are evil events and as much as he's a friend can be insufferable at times.

Considering the bg`s use their own registered handguns, whereas the police know who the bg`s are and where they reside

and whereas there is a law preventing the police from entering criminal charges of weapons possession during a buy-back operation.

why not simply encourage the bg`s to turn in their weapons.This will remove the firearms from street circulation and

make Jersey City a safer place for all.

LIncoln Park? Try not to get mugged while there.

Not any more.. they have completely renovated the park, the high rise projects are now gone off 440, replaced by affordable housing, which seems to be working, they have got rid of the bodies on the other side of 440 and reclaimed it as parkland and the Cops say it's no where like the old days. I visit one of my favorite West Indian take out joints near the park monthly and still play a round or two of tennis in the park.

Not any more.. they have completely renovated the park, the high rise projects are now gone off 440, replaced by affordable housing, which seems to be working, they have got rid of the bodies on the other side of 440 and reclaimed it as parkland and the Cops say it's no where like the old days. I visit one of my favorite West Indian take out joints near the park monthly and still play a round or two of tennis in the park.

Was there 3 days ago. Its still a shit hole. My wifes cousin was robbed at gun point there last year. Your not fooling me.

Was there 3 days ago. Its still a shit hole. My wifes cousin was robbed at gun point there last year. Your not fooling me.

Your wife's cousin is an idiot.....If you look like a victim you become one and that's true for anywhere....

Yeah, that's why he got robbed. Your an idiot. Good luck

Easy there Champ.... did he by chance relay the circumstances leading up to this mugging?, day, night, alone,sober, inebriated,on foot, in a vehicle? The point I'm making is that if you're aware and have your wits about you the chances of being taken advantaged of is greatly diminished or.... you're an idiot for putting yourself in that position. Have you ever been mugged? No? ..neither have I... now ask your self why?....sorry if I offended you but chances are your wife's cousin is indeed an idiot.

An anti-gun rally in Jersey City? I'd be worried I'd get shot going to that. :)

That's kind of a catch 22. If the place is all cleaned up like they say it is then why the protest? If nothing but fine upstanding citizens live there then I'm sure there nothing but legal firearms are to be found. However if the place is still the urban wasteland that it used to be, and like we all know it is, then I can see how some folks may want to protest out of pure frustration. However protesting for more gun laws is going to do nothing for the thugs passing around midnight specials in back alleys.

the thugs now know that they will have easy pickens in JC Saturday right?

where better to rob and assault than a bunch of people guaranteed not to be able to fight back...

This is NJ, land of the "may always not issue" , so this is the case everywhere crooks go!

What does Range 14 have to do with this? Maybe I'm missing something.

It's usually fairly crowded on Saturday mornings. (Or at least it was the last Saturday I was there.) With individuals who would mostly be "pro".

According to Gallup only 4% consider guns to be the #1 problem facing the US, so the average intensity of "antis" probably isn't nearly as high as the "pros", even in New Jersey. Unless there is a free Springsteen concert (at 11AM?) or a free lunch, I wonder if an "anti" rally in JC would attract a large crowd.

That's excluding politicians, police, local TV reporters, joggers and dog walkers from the total.