mattio41

Thinking of taking a ride to Easton, PA

Sarco is awesome, those guys are super cool, helpful and accomodating, I went in the other day to pick up a mil surp chinese sks and after lengthy wait for nics/pics check I had to leave to get back for kids out of school. They put my sks to side and I went back today and redid nics/pics check, and got it done. Now im a proud owner of a type 56 sks

IMG_1386_zps89b99866.jpg

Sarco is awesome, those guys are super cool, helpful and accomodating, I went in the other day to pick up a mil surp chinese sks and after lengthy wait for nics/pics check I had to leave to get back for kids out of school. They put my sks to side and I went back today and redid nics/pics check, and got it done. Now im a proud owner of a type 56 sks

IMG_1386_zps89b99866.jpg[/img]

Pix doesnt show.........how much did you pay for it?

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know what the ammo situation is in regards to 9mm. I'm running low and will need to pick up some more after IDPA tomorrow.

Sportsman rendezvous in flemington has cases of 9mm for 14.99 a box, closed sunday

Fixed the pic, paid $350 its in great shape, some of the furniture is banged up, but what do you expect for that age gun, all the metal is great aand bore was clean

Nice,

Saw them on the rack last week.

Do you remember how much the Mosins are goign for. I forgot to ask lat week....went it looking for something else.

Worth a trip for Sarco, but not on Sunday. I will never, ever step foot in, or do business with, any of the Heritage Guilds after what they just pulled on me.

What Happenned,

Do tell.

They are not my favourite as well.......its a hit or miss there usually depends who you talk to.

Worth a trip for Sarco, but not on Sunday. I will never, ever step foot in, or do business with, any of the Heritage Guilds after what they just pulled on me.

I hear you brotha. People praise them all the time, but with my negative experiences with them, they will continue not getting my business.

Ok,

How much are you looking for BTW.

Nothing in bulk right now. Just enough to get me through a few IDPA matches, so somewhere in the area of 300 rounds.

Sportsman rendezvous in flemington has cases of 9mm for 14.99 a box, closed sunday

Nice! That's right in my area. I'll check it out.

I liked the shop, customer service was lacking a bit, but I would stop into the new shop to check things out.

You talking about sarco's? They help if you ask them, or if you don't they will just stand behind that front counter the whole time.

You talking about sarco's? They help if you ask them, or if you don't they will just stand behind that front counter the whole time.

Yeah I here ya, My expectations for eye contact and a hello when you walk in from one of the 10 people standing there

are a bit high. My only other complaint was their in store prices on their RIA 1911's were way more then their advertising

in shotgun news at the time. I have a grand and 2 permits and left with it all in my pocket.

Hodgie

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know what the ammo situation is in regards to 9mm. I'm running low and will need to pick up some more after IDPA tomorrow.

Dicks was sold put of 9 mm and so was the Walmart. Maybe goign local ( Sportsmans Rendezvous. Also call Boans Marine).

They might have some.

I have some 9 mm and would trade with you for 223.