mikeyboyeee

Just emailed Hannity

Who do we know that is a 2A Supporter with Jersey roots we could ask? If we could draw a national 2A supporter that would be even a bigger plus. But just asking, as one never knows. I really can't think of one a the moment. Don't hurt to ask. Sometimes its a small world.

Actually, I sent a paper letter to Senator Sweeney. It couldn't hurt. He's been the one standing in the way of new restrictions becasue he doesn't let any anti-2A legislation come to the floor.

Hannity, Limbaugh, Mark Levin, NRA News, NJ101.5 and many others were included in our press release list. It is up to the editors/producers of these shows if they will follow the story or not. It is great that people are emailing these media outlets. The more they hear from us all, the greater the chance of coverage we get.

NJ2AS' ad campaign on NJ101.5 will start next week.

Wilkow is great. I emailed him on this 2 days ago. No response yet. If someone can call him during his show it would be great. I can't get to the phone between 12-3pm. It would be awesome if he would speak at the rally. He also has a Facebook page if u can contact him on there. I don't .

Hannity, Limbaugh, Mark Levin, NRA News, NJ101.5 and many others were included in our press release list. It is up to the editors/producers of these shows if they will follow the story or not. It is great that people are emailing these media outlets. The more they hear from us all, the greater the chance of coverage we get.

NJ2AS' ad campaign on NJ101.5 will start next week.

Has any reach out been done to the NJ hunting groups since .50 cal ammo is again on the chopping block? As a group, hunters may not care about the black riffles and plastic pistols owners but both camps are under attack now.

I just sent this to Hannity to both his fox & hannity.com addresses.

Re: NJ needs your help!

Sean,

Since you are pretty much the only one in the media who is defending our second amendment rights, I thought I would write to you and see if you would be able to work this into your radio & TV show.

The Citizens of New Jersey are under attack. You can find the NRA link to the full story here: http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/1/new-jersey-stop-anti-gun-bills-aimed-at-restricting-your-second-amendment-rights.aspx?s&st&ps

Basically, 23 new anti- 2a bills have been introduced. NJ already has some of the most stringent gun laws in the country. These pieces of legislation make the recently passed laws in NY seem mild in comparison. The more people that are made aware and voice their opposition to this horrible legislation, the better the chance law abiding gun owners stand in defeating this.

I would also like to mention that there is a rally scheduled for February 8, 2013 at the state capitol in Trenton, NJ. It is being organized by the New Jersey Second Amendment Society. All the information can be found on their website.(http://www.nj2as.com/) The Governor Chris Christie is scheduled to attend as well as a bunch of other prominent figures. Your support of this rally with any available bandwidth that you might have would be a great gift and be much appreciated.

I hope this email finds you well.

Keep up the good job!

Regards,

Carl

Has any reach out been done to the NJ hunting groups since .50 cal ammo is again on the chopping block? As a group, hunters may not care about the black riffles and plastic pistols owners but both camps are under attack now.

We have reached out to everyone in NJ you can imagine.

You may want to double check the .50 ban. I do believe it exempts muzzle loaders which is the hunters primary concern.

I just sent this to Hannity to both his fox & hannity.com addresses.

Re: NJ needs your help!

Sean,

Since you are pretty much the only one in the media who is defending our second amendment rights, I thought I would write to you and see if you would be able to work this into your radio & TV show.

The Citizens of New Jersey are under attack. You can find the NRA link to the full story here: http://www.nraila.or...ts.aspx?s&st

Basically, 23 new anti- 2a bills have been introduced. NJ already has some of the most stringent gun laws in the country. These pieces of legislation make the recently passed laws in NY seem mild in comparison. The more people that are made aware and voice their opposition to this horrible legislation, the better the chance law abiding gun owners stand in defeating this.

I would also like to mention that there is a rally scheduled for February 8, 2013 at the state capitol in Trenton, NJ. It is being organized by the New Jersey Second Amendment Society. All the information can be found on their website.(http://www.nj2as.com/) The Governor Chris Christie is scheduled to attend as well as a bunch of other prominent figures. Your support of this rally with any available bandwidth that you might have would be a great gift and be much appreciated.

I hope this email finds you well.

Keep up the good job!

Regards,

Carl

Nice email Carl