RUTGERS95

high prices in wts section

Watching all these crazy priced items sell like they are has me ready to sell everything off at 3-400% profit and in a couple months when prices come down... Have 4 times the inventory lol

I know right but then you'd be doing that here to people that form a community with of sorts. AR15.com is perfect for that, here we have enough to deal with in the $hitty gov't than trying to rape one another.

Some of us bought guns/ammo to enjoy for awhile, maybe just sit on it for awhile and sell it later for a profit. If the price is too high, no one will buy. Look at Gunbroker and Gunsamerica, prices for ammo and guns are very high right now. No one has to buy, and no one has to sell. I have a few I have never shot, traded silver to buy them and sell them again later. If no one buys them, then they sit in my safe, really doesn't matter to me. I blame guys like BLF for buying a LOT of stuff and never using it, leaving fewer in the market place for the rest of us! PS: Try to find my an 1804 Silver Dollar, tell me what they are going-for. You wanna talk about raping................

Some of us bought guns/ammo to enjoy for awhile, maybe just sit on it for awhile and sell it later for a profit. If the price is too high, no one will buy. Look at Gunbroker and Gunsamerica, prices for ammo and guns are very high right now. No one has to buy, and no one has to sell. I have a few I have never shot, traded silver to buy them and sell them again later. If no one buys them, then they sit in my safe, really doesn't matter to me. I blame guys like BLF for buying a LOT of stuff and never using it, leaving fewer in the market place for the rest of us! PS: Try to find my an 1804 Silver Dollar, tell me what they are going-for. You wanna talk about raping................

I agree! It's all BLF's fault!

yeah I know all about the free market but when I see guys with less than 20 posts trying to sell at a ridiculously high price, I can't help but pm them

Newbies trying to make money in these crazy times is to be expected, but what bothers me is members of this forum who have been here for awhile "price gouging". That is what kills the 'community' vibe that used to exist.

This wouldn't have anything to do with a $550 dollar uppers going for double would it?????

haha...I offered him 450 in pm. he responded 200 so I said I didn't want to take advantage and will give him 300. I posted I'd take it at our agreed price. Is it binding?

hey..i just read this and take umbridge with your comments mike. They will all get used in good time. I just bought while the getting was good. I still.find great deals even now. It a skill and a curse. After this round of 12 permits which i will be using in record time there will be another no gun period attempt to allow others to expand their collection.

Newbies trying to make money in these crazy times is to be expected, but what bothers me is members of this forum who have been here for awhile "price gouging". That is what kills the 'community' vibe that used to exist.

I agree with you, but it is up to all the prospective buyers to remember these people and potentially not buy from them even after the prices level off.

haha...I offered him 450 in pm. he responded 200 so I said I didn't want to take advantage and will give him 300. I posted I'd take it at our agreed price. Is it binding?

Yes, if not he walks the plank. Btw, That $400 upper I bought off you, Awesome. Probably more awesome then 4 digit uppers.

I actually was thinking about making some cash like selling my .223/5.56 ammo in the beginning of the madness, to fund another . But I consulted with a couple of guys here on the forum who i respect and was advised not to poop where you eat, which makes a lot of sense to me.

But I see a lot of newbies here that could care less about making friends with your fellow NJ gun owners.

Let them keep doing what they are doing and just make sure you don't sell to those clowns!

hey..i just read this and take umbridge with your comments mike. They will all get used in good time. I just bought while the getting was good. I still.find great deals even now. It a skill and a curse. After this round of 12 permits which i will be using in record time there will be another no gun period attempt to allow others to expand their collection.

How do you even use 12 permits in a single round??

I have 3 permits coming in that I'd like to use immediately... was shot down at every turn to buy more than one at a time unless I was part of competitive shooting...

How do you even use 12 permits in a single round??

I have 3 permits coming in that I'd like to use immediately... was shot down at every turn to buy more than one at a time unless I was part of competitive shooting...

http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/sp-015.pdf

That's an interesting form... So I can be exempt to buy 3 handguns at once because I consider it an investment and because maybe I can get a deal on 3 guns at once that I couldn't do one at a time?

wow, that is pretty good if it works

That's an interesting form... So I can be exempt to buy 3 handguns at once because I consider it an investment and because maybe I can get a deal on 3 guns at once that I couldn't do one at a time?

You can be exempt from OGAM as long as you have a reason and enough pistol permits.

Do a search on the forum, I started a thread a few months ago asking about this process.

I recently got my exemption and got 3 handguns in the same day. All I did was check the collector box, and my reason was to further enhance my collection.

things are worth the price that they get...

you can't wait until the nation is in a gun buying panic.. then try to buy THE SPECIFIC gun that everyone is panicking about.. and then complain about prices.. I have considered throwing my extra lopwer out there for an insane price, and here is why... buy a lower for $100 and not needing it.. it is not worth selling.. just keep it as a back up.... market skyrockets and now that same upper is "worth" $300... for $300 it might be worth dumping.... it doesn't mean I am an asshole.. it doesn't mean I hate the community... it simply means I have something everyone wants, and I am trying to get the most for it... how many guns do you think are sold YEARS later for much more than they were originally purchased for.... it just happens that this is impacting many people so everyone is all bent..

don't like the price? MOVE ON.... you obviously don't want it bad enough...

Typical newbie, two words "price gouging"

Typical newbie? lol. Nobody is forcing people to buy, but guess what they are. You may not like it but that's how it works. All you have to do is not buy. Thanks for the laugh though. Didnt know your opinion meant more than mine because i'm a so called "newbie". Thanks for letting me know my place

Im pretty confused by that, considering every gun shop I've asked has said that unless I'm a competitive shooter it's not possible. But if it is true, thats pretty awesome.

Kind of feel like you are calling me a liar.

Your profile says you shoot at Bullet Hole, so I am assuming that is one of the gun shops you spoke about this with. I personally spoke with two different people who work there about the exemption process and they were both well informed on the matter.

But like I said search the forum, quite a few people have gotten an exemption from OGAM on this forum. It's not some super secret cops only thing.