AS350Driver

OBRPC Knockdown steel? 2-9-13

Events are not yet posted on the site calendar. I'm planning on joining OBRPC next Sunday - hope the new member orientation is still on.

Still ON! Please get there (at the Indoor Range at 95 Maple Street in Old Bridge) no later than 8:45 am to get a seat, as the Orientation (Sign-Up and Safety Check) will start promptly at 9:00 am! They lock the door soon after it starts, so get there early!

Do you know what to bring, expect, etc.?

Dave

I don't know about this one. I may still be trying to warm up and dry out from a cold, wet day in Trenton.

Gonna try and make it a 3 day weekend of gun stuff. The rally on Friday, this match on Saturday, and i'll think of something for Sunday. Maybe i'll go to CJ and shoot my evil black rifle.

I'll be taking a little extended weeked from work, I'm off work wed and thursday, taking friday off for the rally, and might as well take friday night off and enjoy knockdown steel in the morning.

Frank, what's going on sunday at CJ ? If you're thinking USPSA there is no feb match this month.

What is PPC?

Police Pistol Combat, a League that I'm the Chairman of at OB. Every second Friday of the month. Turning pneumatic B-27 and B-34 Silhouette Targets. Timed Fire where we engage those targets from 7-25 yards distance. The B-34 is a simulated 50 yard reduced silhouette, and it will teach you trigger and breathing discipline along with proper sight alignment at point of ignition.

This Friday is our Annual EAT-N-SHOOT, where we put out a gorgeous spread of Jewish Deli for only $5. per head. And Cheryl bakes a dessert :maninlove:

Dave

Police Pistol Combat, a League that I'm the Chairman of at OB. Every second Friday of the month. Turning pneumatic B-27 and B-34 Silhouette Targets. Timed Fire where we engage those targets from 7-25 yards distance. The B-34 is a simulated 50 yard reduced silhouette, and it will teach you trigger and breathing discipline along with proper sight alignment at point of ignition.

This Friday is our Annual EAT-N-SHOOT, where we put out a gorgeous spread of Jewish Deli for only $5. per head. And Cheryl bakes a dessert :maninlove:

Dave

Guess you know what I will be doing on Friday...Have to make dessert :girlwacko: . This time we don't have to shoot and run.

Guess you know what I will be doing on Friday...Have to make dessert :girlwacko: . This time we don't have to shoot and run.

HOLY CHIT!

Becks got her self a real NJGF user name.

It's about time woman!

Harry, you have all them fancy weather programs at work, and zula measurments and ****, how we looking for this friday / sat for rally and knockdown with this weather?

Go to NOAA.gov web site. Enter the zip code you want to look at in the upper left hand side of the page. After the 7 day text forecast page comes up, scroll down, toward the bottom right side of the page you will see a graph, click it. It will give an hour by hour breakdown of the day with what's going on from temp dew points, precip type and its in a nice pretty picture. Lol.

You can look at 48 hours at a time and advance it by 48 hours for up to 6 days ahead. I'd copy and paste it here, but the forum won't let me attach that type if attachment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk