TK421

Uncle Ted body slams Piers Morgan

I watched that whole segment last night, This guy just refuses to accept the facts. !!! You could beat him over the head all day with facts, And it would be useless. His mind is locked on assault weapons. He did fire a semi auto, a full auto, and it looked like a 50. cal machine gun. He refuses to blame the criminal for the crime.

All the shot's of Piers actually shooting were all set up to show that he was "As accurate after 20 minutes as a cop after a year's training".. target at what.. 15 yards? Pulling the trigger as fast as possible, and the camera conveniently didn't focus on the target to show if he was actually hitting anything. I'm sure he was.. at that range a knife is more deadly.

I don't know if I'd say that Ted "won".. but it was a least a draw. Piers as usual threw out one-sided statistics ("Yemen"??) and didn't give Ted time to refute.

CNN's new CEO is cleaning house. Soledad O'Brien's show was just cancelled and Piers is crapping his pants. He is just trying to get his ratings up with this BS. The RuPaul show has better ratings than his show. Every time he has a gun-related show his ratings get a bump from all of us idiots who tune in to watch. I say we boycott him and watch how he crashes and burns...

Piers Morgan is a hack journalist from Britain. Look at his backround. He has hacked his way from one journalism job to another. He had to come to the US, Britain had no use for him anymore.

The new head of CNN, Zucker I believe, is no friend to the 2A either. Beware, be very aware

This clown dumped the mag down range on one target at 15 feet. Let's see him engage multiple targets at various ranges.. And we'll see if he can maintain that fire rate.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This clown dumped the mag down range on one target at 15 feet. Let's see him engage multiple targets at various ranges.. And we'll see if he can maintain that fire rate.

I didn't catch the earlier portion of the show, but did see the interview w/Ted.

It was hard to tell, but was that a M&P 15-22 that was being "rapid fired" by Piers? It seemed to have next to no recoil if it was a .223...