stronski

Christie not attending Pro-Gun Rally

I guess I would be happier if he just vetoed any of the idiotic legislation that's being drummed up by the antis right now. That to me will be the true litmus test of where he stands on 2A.

Let's hope so. It seems to be in his best interest for a 2016 oval office run, allowing him to stay on the fence. He can veto the current laws to appeal to the Republican base, and he can tell the Democrats "We already had really tough gun laws, so I signed the mental health bills."

(Though I fear he'll probably sign one or two of the gun new bills, just to be safe.)

It's a sad state of affairs that we're clinging hope on none of this legislation passing simply as a matter of our Governor having self interest in a POTUS run...sad indeed.

We need to activate to vote every one of these Constitution killers out of office. I don't want to leave my fate to the stroke of one man's pen.

We've had 3 (three) elected Republican governors in the last 30 (thirty) years -- Tom Keane, Christie Whitman and Chris Christie.

Of the 3, who do you think would be the least likely to sign gun control legislation -- for whatever reason?

If we want to avoid government by liberal Republicans (and worse), I think we need to consider moving out of the state....

We've had 3 (three) elected Republican governors in the last 30 (thirty) years -- Tom Keane, Christie Whitman and Chris Christie.

Of the 3, who do you think would be the least likely to sign gun control legislation -- for whatever reason?

If we want to avoid government by liberal Republicans (and worse), I think we need to consider moving out of the state....

Yikes, when you put it that way.

It's a sad state of affairs that we're clinging hope on none of this legislation passing simply as a matter of our Governor having self interest in a POTUS run...sad indeed.

We need to activate to vote every one of these Constitution killers out of office. I don't want to leave my fate to the stroke of one man's pen.

its a little late for this dont ya think?....they are pushing this bs through as fast as they can...bo has years left to destroy the country...as well as the jersey lot...by the time they would be outed...the damage may already be done...and how likely do you think it would be that the newly elected...would be worried about repealing laws already in place..id say not very likely...

its a little late for this dont ya think?....they are pushing this bs through as fast as they can...bo has years left to destroy the country...as well as the jersey lot...by the time they would be outed...the damage may already be done...and how likely do you think it would be that the newly elected...would be worried about repealing laws already in place..id say not very likely...

I think we need to consider moving out of the state....

So I guess Bob's solution is the only realistic one-because no amount of calling, faxing, or letter writing is going to change the minds of traitors of the Constitution like Lautenberg, Menendez, Holt, Cryan, Jimenez, the list goes on.

And I plan on doing precisely that as soon as feasibly possible. Let the remaining Liberal Democrats fill my tax revenue gap left by my absence.

Having just gotten into exercising the right to keep and bear arms, is NJ like the Fed legislature? Do these bills get introduced every year, or is this a crazy time to be following this stuff?

Also, my opinion about the Gov not speaking is no skin off my back. Although we hope he stands for citizens rights, he also had a blizzard/ winter storm warning announced this morning, he needed to be in other places. Come se come sa.