jonfoxx

Great Job Frank !!!

Frank, you did a great job with the rally today! I want to see nothing but +1's and great comments from everyone for a successful, focused event. I had a great time despite the weather, met some great new people and come away with a sense of satisfaction from it all. Thank you for your dedicated, continued leadership! All of us might be able to boast that we "support" and we "fight" for the cause, but you my friend can claim that you, "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"!

+1 for Frank and NJ2AS, organizers, donators, and speakers.

Had it been a sunny day in the mid 40's, I think there would of been twice as many people. To the diehards who stood with me today at the rally, and were strong in the face of opposition and some oppressive weather - this Bud's for you! (or Hot chocolate/Coffee with adult beverage of choice)

Yes thank you for setting this up .

I have to ask who was the black guy that spoke ? I thought his speech was a great one

Ainsley Reynolds. Download Gun For Hire Radio poddcast 77 for a real treat! He was great and I made a point to shake his hand when he came through the crowd. We need 1000's more like him! A true American Patriot! GO! AINSLEY! I might even have to rock out a bow tie from now on....

I'll second third or whatever number it is, great job on organizing ways to get people out there, great job on putting together the lineup of speakers and great job on all of you that we're able to make it and support our rights and be seen.

To all that couldn't make it, I know there are plenty of reasons you couldn't, just make sure you keep writing, calling, try and make the next one and don't ever give up

Because like what said at the rally, today was only the start..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk