TheMan

How are we holding up in the snow storm?

You better be careful using that common sense thinking brain of yours! you know the Guard doesn't like that!! That is like when Sandy hit, instead of activating us a day earlier they waited until hours before it hit.... made total sense

Your absolutely correct. Cant believe they had 6 of us ncos scheduled to report 0530 to give a pt test to 6 troops this morning. Only 1 troop made it.Hey push-ups/situps fine. Still trying to figured out where they would have them do the 2 mile because it sure wasnt going to be outside.

Yea lake comos about 7 minutes from our armory. Bar A!! The good ole' days!!

My wife was a manager at Bar A for years (before we had kids) many good nights that I barely remember were had there!! Matter of fact her Bar A buddies took me there the night before our wedding and I think tried to kill me... good times!!

Done, driveway, sidewalks, back deck for the dog and his auto door and then the wife's business in Perth Amboy..

And all the pay I got was a DD coffee and a salt bagel, dang, maybe I should have has a second kid, the daughter that would supervise and the boy that could help me out. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What unit are you in? I informed my troops already that if its dangerous do not report!! They can suta. Not worth risking there lives. Drill should have been a No-Go statewide

I'm with 2/25 Marines all the way up in Long Island. Drill was cancelled for the entire battalion, it's not worth it ORM-wise when a lot of us have to drive 2 hours+ to get there.

I'm with 2/25 Marines all the way up in Long Island. Drill was cancelled for the entire battalion, it's not worth it ORM-wise when a lot of us have to drive 2 hours+ to get there.

Yea my armory is only 30 min from my house. Getting ready to head there now; going to stay overnight. No sense of having to drive here at 430am tommorow to run a pt test in this weather