No, the wheels of injustice are just turning. Dig in, find out the latest here, and voice your opinion to your elected officals like you have never done before. The door is closing but we need your foot too in the jam to stop this injustice!

We need NRA to help with this too. It is like dominos. NY and now NJ. Just took the lifetime deal but don't see any action from them. I also joined NJ2AS and they were at the front-lines.

The NRA is concentrating on the federal level and on states they can make a difference in. The NRA wrote off NJ long ago, don't except much help from them.

I re -joined the NRA after sandy hook. I'm sorry I did. From now on all my money/support goes to NJ2AS and SAF.

The NRA is just a bunch of headline grabbing bureaucrats with there hands always outstretched

FWIW - Scott Bach was earning his $150k salary today, hitting them with logic and pointing out the needlessness of thier proposals.

FWIW - Scott Bach was earning his $150k salary today, hitting them with logic and pointing out the needlessness of thier proposals.

Not supporting or opposing what he's getting, but think about it, that's only about 7.5 weeks of pay working a case 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Like I said, not supporting or opposing, but when you compare it to what he actually makes if he has a full case load, the 150k really isn't a lot. Now if you had him on retainer, what do you think the cost of what he did today would be? Travel there and back, time there, prep etc at say 500 an hour. Just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if you remember 5th grade, bills don't become laws unless the governor signs them. and thats where the phone calls need to go. 609 292 6000

ummm, no. The bill may still become a law even if the Governor DOESN'T sign them after 45 days.

We need these to die, or an outright veto.

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/legislativepub/legprocess.asp

I'm begining to think that Christy make just have them sit there and do nothing intil they become law on their own.

He is thinking about the national stage and I don't believe he feels he needs to kill these bills to be nominated in '16. If he Veto's them it may hurt him in NJ. If he signs them it may or may not hurt him nationally. But if he does nothing, no one will remember in 4 years.

I'm begining to think that Christy make just have them sit there and do nothing intil they become law on their own.

He is thinking about the national stage and I don't believe he feels he needs to kill these bills to be nominated in '16. If he Veto's them it may hurt him in NJ. If he signs them it may or may not hurt him nationally. But if he does nothing, no one will remember in 4 years.

And those vying for the nomination against him would simply argue that by not acting, he knew the bills would pass, and therefore must agree with them. The Governor knows the rules and if he doesn't veto them, it'll be taken as him not standing up for the rights that the red states across the nation hold very dear.

We need NRA to help with this too. It is like dominos. NY and now NJ. Just took the lifetime deal but don't see any action from them. I also joined NJ2AS and they were at the front-lines.

The national NRA hasn't really been helping us much but the state NRA association (ANJRPC) has been hard at work.

NRA is under the impression that gun laws in NJ, while bad aren't terrible. They think we have carry here (we practically don't.)

I would absolutely support these pro 2A organizations though. I'm a member of NRA, GOA, ANJRPC and NJ2AS.

I saw this tonight on a NY forum. In defense of the NRA, i see their President David Keene is scheduled to speak at New York's rally in Albany later this month on the 28th in protest of Cuomo's SAFE Act.

http://blog.timesuni...ding-to-albany/

And as far as I know, he gets that from ANJPRC. Even if not, they need our money and just got some of mine a few minutes ago, as well as the NJ2AF

https://anjrpc.site-ym.com/donations/

Any specifics?

EVERY Bill made it out of committee.

Now they will be voted on by the Assembly then goto the Senate then to Christie's desk for signing.

IMHO meet with your Assembly people now. Then meet with your Senate members.

Start calling Christie's office now.

Not to beat anyone up-but how has anyone NOT heard about this disaster set of bills?

Yell from the rooftops, email, carrier pigeon, or otherwise let everyone within earshot know about this. We cannot afford to let these bills (except the publish info bill) get anywhere near passing.

Hell, I cornered the guy delivering the propane to my house to alert him.

Make no mistake about it-we are in for the fight of our lives. This is worse than the 90's. Far far worse.

Not supporting or opposing what he's getting, but think about it, that's only about 7.5 weeks of pay working a case 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Like I said, not supporting or opposing, but when you compare it to what he actually makes if he has a full case load, the 150k really isn't a lot. Now if you had him on retainer, what do you think the cost of what he did today would be? Travel there and back, time there, prep etc at say 500 an hour. Just saying.

I should have noted I was sprinkling a bit of sarcasm in there. We've all been complaining about his alleged $150k salary, but yesterday, at least for that day, we was working hard and doing a stellar job.

No problem, that's cool and like I said, I'm not for or against it, I figured being someone who likes numbers, I'd point out a few things that come to mind in the way I think. And yes I do agree, he was great from everything I heard, clear, to the pint, rational, and never heated, that sure must take great restraint, I'd find it hard not to share a piece of my mind up there and would have a bloody tongue holding back if I were to speak. ;)