So on December 27th, I ordered a bolt carrier group. I was told 4-6 weeks, only because of demand, not lack of supply as they are the manufacturer. I emailed them at 5 weeks to update my shipping address because I was transferred. Their response was that they would be shipping that week (responded on a Thursday). 2 weeks later I ask them if it had shipped because I never received confirmation, or a package. Their response was a horrible attitude injected email telling me that they have thousands of orders and they are working "dam near 24/7" to get orders shipped...Now I still haven't been charged, but they charge $100 cancellation fee. So now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place...bunch of dicks.

/rant

Rguns are pretty terrible in general. I wouldn't buy anything from them, and it is generally a good idea to do some research on venders before you buy.

This right here.

I was going to order a rguns bcg but it only took about 3 minutes of research to find out rguns has a bad rep.

Just report ur card lost get a new card and be done with it

that has nothing to do with reversing a charge that he authorized. Are you saying that he should say he lost the card and someone else ordered the item? I dont think that would be very smart.

that has nothing to do with reversing a charge that he authorized. Are you saying that he should say he lost the card and someone else ordered the item? I dont think that would be very smart.

I think what they mean is that since they have not charged the credit card yet, if he closes it/reports it stolen, they will close that card number and re-issue the credit card with a new number, and thus Rguns will have an invalid card number to charge, effectively letting him cancel the order without canceling it..

at least, that's what i assumed they meant

Rguns are pretty terrible in general. I wouldn't buy anything from them, and it is generally a good idea to do some research on venders before you buy.

I've ordered from them 2x last year for friends and got prompt service and no problems with the parts to date. I had no reason to research, based on previous experience alone.

I would have to completely disagree with you on this, the owner can be a gruff pain in the ass but over all they

do provide a good service and a great product for the money. Everyone right now is backed up weeks, I do not

think they realized how backed up and in demad products were going to be. DSA took my money and then told

me 3 weeks later that they can ship the stock but the receiver and LPK were going to take up to 12 months. I canclled

the order 3 times with them on the phone and via e-mail and it still shows active. They are a good company but not

staffed for the amont of work they really have. Same goes for PSA.

On another note every vendor should provide decent customer service and manners no excuse for that and if

possible a releastic time even if it means loosing that order for now but they are all pretty much doing the same

thing. RRA and Stag are still taking orders on parts they dont have made yet and they are not prodiding any lead time.

I just received a new complete upper from them. Shoots good. Took 2 months from order date(early dec) to get. They were the only ones who had any in stock after conn. incident . they are impossing this fee so the minute the other vendors get them back in stock u dont cancell your order with them. I dont see anything wrong with them doing this. Do you know how many cancelled orders they would have. Everyone knows rguns isnt your first choice in ar parts , including them. Hence the fee.

Depends how badly you want that BCG. If you are willing to wait out rguns and don't mind the horrible customer service you received, then stick with them. If not, cancel your credit card and get it reissued.

As far as the response they gave you, there isn't an excuse for it. It doesn't matter how busy you are, how hard you are working, or if you answered the same question on the phone or by email a 1000 times in a row. That 1001st person doesn't deserve to be talked down to. They weren't asking their question the other thousand times, they asked once and deserve the same answer in the same manner as was given the first time. /end customer service rant

Just to update, I received another email a few days ago saying it was "sent out", but never got charged. I just received an email saying that my order was ready to be fulfilled, and it was a much better letter that showed customer service rather than some dbag that I'm bothering. Problem is, my order that was placed on December 27, was placed at January 23 according to them....bunch of B.S.

I will post the whole email chain when it's resolved.

Why are people still buying from Rguns? I have no sympathy for anybody who gets burned in 2013.

I bought in December. They were the only manufacturer showing availability of bolt carrier groups. They had a short wait time. THAT is why I bought from them. Never again though.

I still need to post the email thread, but the order has been terminated. They emailed me last week saying that the order was ready to fill, and then nothing happened. I told them today that it was getting old to hear that my order was being shipped, and not ever receiving anything. I told them to either fill the order as promised, or to terminate today. They responded in less than 5 minutes telling me it was terminated. No other email took less than 2 days to receive a response. Amazing.