Sign in to follow this  
EX Carnival man

Lawman supply has the Glock 30 Gen4 in stock

I have to question the reason behind that decision.... Anyone know ..not speculation?

They cater to leo's mainly. Special pricing and such for leos.. and they handle alot of departments gun orders and ammo orders. With the limited number of guns on the market, and they probably wanna make sure they dont loose those clients. When i bought my g23 from them 2 years ago they would only sell to leos and gssf members.

I get that... But an dept order is just that... Not like they walk in and say "oh hell let me buy 100 glocks".... They would have been a couple months of paperwork/budgets etc and an order placed...i can't begin to think they are filling dept orders from on hand stock.... And they didn't give mere mortals the Leo/gssf price... So seemingly they would make more off a minion sale than a deeply discounted one ... With the same or or less paperwork....maybe njsp/firearm unit played a role?.... 3week instant checks.. People still buying... Get dealers to stop selling to anyone but Leo ...that will stop sales....... (Tinfoil hat/conspiracy theory mode off now)

I get that... But an dept order is just that... Not like they walk in and say "oh hell let me buy 100 glocks".... They would have been a couple months of paperwork/budgets etc and an order placed...i can't begin to think they are filling dept orders from on hand stock.... And they didn't give mere mortals the Leo/gssf price... So seemingly they would make more off a minion sale than a deeply discounted one ... With the same or or less paperwork....maybe njsp/firearm unit played a role?.... 3week instant checks.. People still buying... Get dealers to stop selling to anyone but Leo ...that will stop sales....... (Tinfoil hat/conspiracy theory mode off now)

Really... for the longest time they sold to leos and gssf only. your right dept orders probably arent coming from stock.. but they are the only nj distributor of the blue label glocks... they always catered to leos... now another thought... u have to hold so many guns waiting for nics... now u have ypur inventory... plus bought guns taking up room for new guns.. limit the customer base... and now you dont need to have hold some many.

Well i get what youre saying to a degree... but sell only to the sustomer that pay 30% less? Lol from a business standpoint that ridiculous.... Departments buy guns what every 3-5 yrs? So if its not about making money/profit and all about supplying the blue labels to Leo ok ... But just doesn't seem logical to me.... Would be like a Resturant deciding to only serve a very small minority who recieve a deep discount... But it's their business not mine.... Seems to just perpetuate the them/us "we are the only people qualified/ need to have a gun" divide.... Lol

Are you just looking to make a anti leo point? Shit happens.. this is no different then the ar manufactures that wont sell to the goverment or to local pds then. Deal with it. Shit happens. Maybe the non leos were calling 3 times a week asking about nics and they got fed up... maybe glock is only sending blue label guns in a limited amount so they needed to narrow down the perspective customer base who can get them. To many variables to draw an conclusion.

Not making an anti Leo point....just odd that with nics waits continuing to grow...that the only ffl/shop that caters to the agency that is responsible for the nics debacle now stops sales with larger profit margin/more frequent buyers ..... As to the comment about off the wall niche companies that realistically probably never had an order from an agency anyway ,taking a "symbolic stand" and not sell to Leo agencies in anti 2a states that are attempting to further strip rights is a far cry from the aforementioned action.....as you said shit happens and ill deal with it.....just like all the other games being played in the state.....

I will still be shopping there as needed but... It is a shame for a lot of locals that will no be able to and will have to drive far for the new 2 trip purchase system or bite the bullet and go to Hagues lol

I will still be shopping there as needed but... It is a shame for a lot of locals that will no be able to and will have to drive far for the new 2 trip purchase system or bite the bullet and go to Hagues lol

Rayco armory is pretty close to that are too, right? I know they're smaller but still an FFL