Sign in to follow this  
mrlew

Sons of Guns fail

That show sucks anyway. The daughter was fun to look at for a few minutes and then it gold old. The only guy on the show I liked was the tattooed(talented gunsmith) and then he got fired, so I stopped watching right around that time.

That show sucks anyway. The daughter was fun to look at for a few minutes and then it gold old. The only guy on the show I liked was the tattooed(talented gunsmith) and then he got fired, so I stopped watching right around that time.

I liked the Discovery channel show "American Guns".

I lost interest in them when hey built and sold $12000 ARs with a master key to the local sheriffs.

a) $12000? Really? No wonder our taxes suck!

b) They needed a shotgun under their ARs used as a master key and could not buy one? Really? They've been under M16s for years in Vietnam... So these arses sell them a rig for $12g a piece and they are so happy, they want 10 more? What the Frack!

c) Shows like this are fine, but let's be realistic. Creating Howitzer size flame throwers, mondo cannons and sheit does nothing more than make gun owners really look like arses in the public's eye.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Another fruit. Although wouldn't mind popping his ol lady... Another farce.

A dick of an ex-cop that has oodles of money, flies around in a chopper to buy up collector guns sets... Douce bags in basement... Ugh.

Heh...

I liked the Discovery channel show "American Guns".

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yeah but at least these shows were putting firearms into a positive light. Showing normal everyday people owning and shooting guns. Sons of Guns just went to Hollywood with the lets blow shit up segments, and American Guns did more to show a family of safe responsible gun owners and the daughter on this show was much more fun to look at.

My only gripe with that show was the way they seemed to highlight rich gun owners with private aircraft and 8 figure mansions in the mountains, instead of normal people, it just made it seem like guns were a hobby only the rich could enjoy which might discourage some people.

UMMM..............old but goes to show tv is fake

'Sons of Guns' Stars

Punished By the Feds

for MAJOR Firearms Violations

1222-sons-of-guns-ex.jpg

The star of the Discovery reality show "Sons of Guns" has been forced to surrender his Federal Firearm License after government officials discovered a bunch of his weapons had mysteriously gone missing ...

The man caught in the crosshairs is a famous gunsmith named William Hayden -- who founded Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge Louisiana ... and hired his daughter Stephanie to help run the business.

Things went swimmingly until 2009 ... when the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms conducted a routine inspection of RJF and discovered 10 guns registered to the company could not be accounted for ... a big, BIG problem.

We're told the feds pinned the blame on William and Stephanie -- and were looking to take serious action that could have resulted in the end of RJF.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... the Hayden's struck a deal with feds in 2010, in which the two agreed to surrender their gun-making licenses ... and in exchange, they could appoint a LICENSED person to take over the company.

It didn't take long for William and Stephanie to pick their successor ... they went with Vincent Buckles (pictured left) -- another gunsmith often featured on the reality show.

Vincent Buckles has since left the company -- and two other licensed people are currently in charge of the business.

William and Stephanie went back to work for the company -- but since they are no longer allowed to own the gun business, they are working as employees.

All these shows are scripted now. All of them including Duck Dynasty. You think it is a coincidence that almost every episode of some repo show, one segment has a naked little person running out?

At least DD is entertaining. The integers, meh.

Will lost the FFL long before the show first aired. The FFL was held in the names of Vinnie, Charlie, and Joe, When Vinnie left to open his own business, the FFL remained in Charlie and Joe's names. Will and Steph own the over all business. As for the show, it makes things out to look worse than they are ato us, but make good TV for the uninformed. I know people that Know them, and they have said that the BS is WAY overdone through scripting, even Chris isnt as annoying as he appears in the show.

That would be vincent buckles. He was my favorite too. He used to update a blog fairly regularly that is an intersting read. http://vincentbuckles.com/

Ken