tommyfeds

Dicks in East Brunswick has PMC X-Tac 5.56 $9.99

I should have asked more questions. I was happy enough with the PMC, if I knew I could have bought 3 boxes of Tula, it would have. Oh well.....next time.

I was so tempted to hit "no" but I just wanted to go home as quick as possible. Friday night and the cocktails were calling.

BTW, I answer "NO" to "Are you a citizen" and that caused a chaos....they had to void the transaction and start all over again.

Sorry missed another thread on this, but are you serious or just playing? Being as we are in NJ, I wouldn't be surprised if they really did ask if you are a citizen...

Sorry missed another thread on this, but are you serious or just playing? Being as we are in NJ, I wouldn't be surprised if they really did ask if you are a citizen...

They asked me the same thing - and my birthdate two or three times. I was ready to get into with them and realized that would not benefit me in the least...

Yup, they sure do ask and you push y or n on the keypad. They did ask my dob as well but I understand the age requirement.

I agree, making a stink isn't going to get anywhere except for losing out on buying the ammo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Do you guys complaining about the 3 box limit really think any ammo would be available if thy did not enforce this? Most of the people waiting for the stores to open are selling ammo for profit and would buy out the whole delivery if they could. I have no problem with this rule and most LGS are also enforcing this as well.

Do you guys complaining about the 3 box limit really think any ammo would be available if thy did not enforce this? Most of the people waiting for the stores to open are selling ammo for profit and would buy out the whole delivery if they could. I have no problem with this rule and most LGS are also enforcing this as well.

Only have a problem with it when I'm trying to get some.. :)

Pisses me off the times I go "early" only to be 15th in line with the same people there in front of line everytime. Just wanna beat the $hit out of those peeps in parking lot.

I'm good for a few weeks on ammo, so I'm laying off to let other people buy.. Not just hoarding what I can!! Like some