JustJoe

Aim Surplus 7.62x54R Spam Can, $89.95

Did anyone do the ammoman crate deal?  I want in if its not too far from me, I am in Wayne. 

They are currently sold out, but expect more soon. I asked about the cash pick-up price and it came to just over $90 per can. Was thinking of picking up some when its back in. If someone else needs some, I can get more I guess...

Yeah I never had any luck with Ammo man going back a few years when ammo was abundat and his prices were great

I contacted him asking to come down to fill a rather large order. At 1st he said fine then when I followed up with a date

and time he told me it's not going to be worth my time because of tax and maybe I should find someone out of state to

fill the order.

One of my pet peeves is when people tell me what is and is not worth my time espcally a business who I want to give

my money too. That was my 1st and the last time delt with him, too many others with the same or better prices to make

me order again via mail or in person.

Just my exp, I am sure others have had the oppisite.

I never see his prices being that great to be honest. Even though we can't get anything shipped from him (which is odd IMO), I find it lame that the person from PA has to pay the same shipping as the person in CA.

And yes, I know his prices include shipping but you end up paying for it anyway.