jds560

2 permits to use, 3 choices. HELP!

I have 2 permits that I'm going to use, the problem is I'm choosing between three guns.

Jericho 941 (black or chrome)

92FS Inox

Browning/FN/FEG Hi Power

I already have a CZ-75 and I know the Jericho is basically the same, but aesthetically the Jericho is far more pleasing so don't rule it out on similarities. I'm going to get all of them eventually, but who knows when I'll be able to get more permits. This is basically a "what to get first" thread. 

Get the Beretta, get the high power. You can always find a baby eagle.

Are the others going away?

I have all experience with all 3 they are all fine pistols, I shoot the HI powers less the all the others. For a range day I find the 92 and the baby eagle to be more comfortable. I have the IWI all steel BE so going off that its more accurate in 9mm then the others. I collect and restore War time HI powers they are a direct descendant of the 1911 they are built well and simple to work on. The 92's are great I prefer the M9 over it, personally I would pass on the beretta and get the others. You can pick up 92's used all the time and police trade ins pop up as well.

Are the others going away?

I have all experience with all 3 they are all fine pistols, I shoot the HI powers less the all the others. For a range day I find the 92 and the baby eagle to be more comfortable. I have the IWI all steel BE so going off that its more accurate in 9mm then the others. I collect and restore War time HI powers they are a direct descendant of the 1911 they are built well and simple to work on. The 92's are great I prefer the M9 over it, personally I would pass on the beretta and get the others. You can pick up 92's used all the time and police trade ins pop up as well.

All three good guns but he already has the cz.

Beretta are easy to find, but not too many used beretta out there. Hi powers are very limited production and used, they go for the same as new now, especially quality used Belgian ones.

Baby desert eagles come in a variety of makes, and now that we have the baby eagle 2..... It will be around for some time.

92fs as the main gun, über stupid reliable. The hi power is a fine wine....... It only gets better with age as you appreciate it.... Even though you would not think to shoot it regularly. It was the original high capacity 9mm semi auto, and as such, always a collectible classic. Wile they are not colt revolvers, hi power prices have been rising annually as browning produces very little of them and the surplus market has essentially dried up.

I do apologize for making a short post without backing it up.... So here it is.

I am a fan of all the handguns..... Just in this case, these make the most sense.

If you are a huge Cowboy Bebop fan (nice avatar btw) get the Jericho.  You'll love it that much more just because of the sentimental value.  I really like the Beretta too and the Inox model is one of the sexiest handguns ever, but I don't have much experience with the Hi-Power. 

I should also qualify this by saying that the BE is a great gun also.  I wouldn't say have a sentimental weapon is worth it unless you're a hardcore collector.  But even if I was a collector, I would still want every gun to be as functional as it is "cool".

I have 2 permits that I'm going to use, the problem is I'm choosing between three guns.

Jericho 941 (black or chrome)

92FS Inox

Browning/FN/FEG Hi Power

I already have a CZ-75 and I know the Jericho is basically the same, but aesthetically the Jericho is far more pleasing so don't rule it out on similarities. I'm going to get all of them eventually, but who knows when I'll be able to get more permits. This is basically a "what to get first" thread. 

My vote is the 92FS Inox -- I have one and it's the sexiest damn thing I've seen. Grew up idolizing the pistol. But the one thing with the inox 92FS is that there are those made in the US and then those that are made in Italy. The US made ones usually have the black hardware and the Italian made are all silver. I'm a fan of the all silver look but to each his own. 

Here's mine: http://instagram.com/p/XvQx0_Kpw7/

I, too, would go for the 92FS Inox. I have an Italian made and it's a great gun. I may be partial to the design being former military but that's also the reason why I trust it so much. NEVER had a single problem with it and its a very comfortable handgun for me. I prefer the all silver look of the Italian made versus the black controls of the USA model.

I'm still having the time of my life deciding. Went scouring on Sunday, I'm shaking things up a bit. I'm now considering

92fs Italy

Hi Power

P229R (CDNN)

Found a very nice hi-power at a great price and looks like it might be the way I go until I get a response on my Gun Price Request