Krdshrk

OBDogs IDPA - Zombie 3 Gun Match - Postponed

Are the pistols limited to idpa rules, or can you use optic equipped pistols?

Not For Competition
IDPA encourages shooters to practice their gun handling skills with commonly carried firearms.
Many everyday carry firearms do not fit into the 5 compe
tition divisions.
IDPA allows clubs to add a “Not for Competition” scoring division for Tier 1 matches only. This
allows calibers smaller than 9mm, carry optics, and other pistols which do not fit into the 5 competition
divisions to participate
in local club matches.
New rule book goes into effect on 10/1/13
Email match director and see if you can shoot your gun if it is a carry optic type.

Update - October match SHOULD be the Zombie 3Gun.

September 8th match will be a choose your own match - Pistol or Rifle.  Should be 8 stages.

Nick, any idea when they'll open up for registering for it??  Do they do like Obcats and start a week or 2 before the date??  Im getting excited about this one 

Nick, any idea when they'll open up for registering for it??  Do they do like Obcats and start a week or 2 before the date??  Im getting excited about this one 

No registration - just show up and shoot

Since new IDPA rule book goes in effect on October 1st, and liability risk increased for So. Will shooters required to show classifier in either sports or a safe course cert in lieu of?

Not that I know of but the ROs will be more attentive.

Hi there, I got a question for Sunday's IDPA match. The website says its a "rifle and pistol combo match". Does it mean that I need to have both a rifle and a pistol to shoot, or I can just shoot with my pistol as in a regular IDPA match?

I don't have a rifle yet.