Ten9ofhearts

How much could I get for this?

you just missed the ideal time to sell it.. 

selling it now would likely net you pretty low numbers.. since the 8 million people that bought multiple ARs are now coming to the realization that guns are still legal and selling thus flooding the market... people are buying complete basic (various brand) ARs for like 600-700 bucks... where just a little while ago you couldn't even find them.. 

there is a brand new in box one of these on gunbroker now for about a grand.. and not a single bid.. that should give you some idea.. 

you just missed the ideal time to sell it.. 

selling it now would likely net you pretty low numbers.. since the 8 million people that bought multiple ARs are now coming to the realization that guns are still legal and selling thus flooding the market... people are buying complete basic (various brand) ARs for like 600-700 bucks... where just a little while ago you couldn't even find them.. 

there is a brand new in box one of these on gunbroker now for about a grand.. and not a single bid.. that should give you some idea..

Ya I was just wondering. And ill throw in the blanket

Well look like 201.50 and not sure if that would require you tossing in the Pink Leopard blanket.

Seriously, you don't sound like you would be selling it anyway, might as well keep it and shoot it. As far as a fair price, might want to see what the exact same model is going for in gunbroker or other like site, not asking price but selling price.

The average "Selling price" on GB.com is around $900.00 new

Therefore a "used' model should ell in the area of approx. $700.00 +/-

depending upon condition, round count, options ect.

If you throw in the Pink Bankie, I'm sure you can get the full $700.00....................... :girlsigh:   

The average "Selling price" on GB.com is around $900.00 new

Therefore a "used' model should ell in the area of approx. $700.00 +/-

depending upon condition, round count, options ect.

If you throw in the Pink Bankie, I'm sure you can get the full $700.00....................... :girlsigh:

Thanks for input. Probably just gonna hold on to it.