checko

Ever get ready to grill two beautiful look steaks...

Oh man....I can only imagine the anger and disappointment....I would freak.  :(  Head to Outback or another decent steak house and take out your frustrations on a bottle of Jack!!!!

Really?  Telling a steak lover to go to Outback?  That's like telling a Burger lover to go to McDonalds!

No worries....wash the steaks under running water for a couple minutes, hold up to a direct light at several angles to see any shards,pat dry to displace moisture, replenish natural fats with olive oil or melted butter,taste with a few shots of Worcestershire sauce, season as you normally would and enjoy.

You can wash the glass off...just like new!

Not gonna lie I thought about it lol. Now I have to take the gf out. Bleh.

Outback is OK but doesn't hold a candle to a real steak house. Dry aged porterhouse all day.

At least it gave me an excuse to get out of the house and by more beer. I was out!

I definitely had a good laugh reading that! Especially since I've had a similar situation happen to me. When I was marinating my steaks and seasoning them, I went to take a few spice jars out of the top cupboard where they all are and a jar of my hot sauce fell and broke on the counter as well as when it hit the floor. The steaks survived but I was pissed my hot sauce didn't, a lot more work goes into making that then a damn steak!

someone say steak? Just got home from Arthurs in North Brunswick had steak and ribs combo w/ enough left over for lunch tomorrow

Did you have the country onion soup?

no, just the steak and rib combo, pickels and the salad appitizer

Got to have the soup .....that and the pork chops are the best things on the menu.

Ruth's Chris Steak House in Weehawken should cut it and take some change off your hands.