wink-_-wink

Good or bad?

So in this video a cop rolls up on some young guys open carrying an MP-5 (not in jersey im guessing lol).  It seems like the men were attemptin to get the cop to screw up and force him act and this cop just plays it cool and is full of information.  I think this was good on both ends, civilians exercising 2a and well informed officers...

http://thatdamnsite.com/good-cop-stops-punk-kids/

and if those kids had any functioning brain cells, they'd have taken that guy up on his offer.

THIS^^^

When I heard that I was like DAMN real states actually do this?! But yea I completely agree that the kids were out looking for trouble and messed around and caught the cop that knew his shit! Good for him!!

THIS^^^

When I heard that I was like DAMN real states actually do this?! But yea I completely agree that the kids were out looking for trouble and messed around and caught the cop that knew his shit! Good for him!!

And I think that was Oregon, hardly a red/repub/conservative state. Get out of nj and you will realize how bad we have it here.

So do NJ LPDs have those citizen academy and reserve program? Pretty sure I know the answer.

But I would definitely sign up for that!

This occurred in Oregon, the same state where a woman called 911 when her ex was banging her door in and there were no law enforcement to respond. So, I'm not surprised they have reserve programs. I'm blown away that they'd issue a fully auto mp5 to a civilian though.

It's a wonder that those morons put up this video.  They really do look stupid. Now that is the kind of informed peace officer that we need in this nation.  In NJ, there would have been a swat team if he had been just carrying a copy of Combat Handguns.  He would have been arrested, suspended from the nearest elementary school, even if he was not attending, charged with carrying a "loaded" bimonthly periodical, in a gun-free school zone, and charged with having a magazine with more than 15 pages.  Additionally, his FID card would have been seized and the whole event would have been put on his record.  He would have also had to go through a mental health evaluation.  Or, there would have been no cops around, as they are too busy giving out speeding tickets at local checkpoints, and he would have been robbed at gunpoint from one of Mike's illegal mayors trolling the streets of Bergen County to get a quick fix.

This occurred in Oregon, the same state where a woman called 911 when her ex was banging her door in and there were no law enforcement to respond. So, I'm not surprised they have reserve programs. I'm blown away that they'd issue a fully auto mp5 to a civilian though.

Yeah!  Makes me want to move to Oregon.

Maybe I will suggest to our Mayor that, in order to combat illegal guns, he should consider instituting a similiar citizen academy and reserve program.  Train and arm law-abiding citizens with legal guns to help further the MAIG mission against illegal guns;-)

Yeah!  Makes me want to move to Oregon.

Maybe I will suggest to our Mayor that, in order to combat illegal guns, he should consider instituting a similiar citizen academy and reserve program.  Train and arm law-abiding citizens with legal guns to help further the MAIG mission against illegal guns;-)

Now, now...We don't want our cities to turn into shooting galleries....wait....never mind.  They already are.

It's a wonder that those morons put up this video.  They really do look stupid. Now that is the kind of informed peace officer that we need in this nation.  In NJ, there would have been a swat team if he had been just carrying a copy of Combat Handguns.  He would have been arrested, suspended from the nearest elementary school, even if he was not attending, charged with carrying a "loaded" bimonthly periodical, in a gun-free school zone, and charged with having a magazine with more than 15 pages.  Additionally, his FID card would have been seized and the whole event would have been put on his record.  He would have also had to go through a mental health evaluation.  Or, there would have been no cops around, as they are too busy giving out speeding tickets at local checkpoints, and he would have been robbed at gunpoint from one of Mike's illegal mayors trolling the streets of Bergen County to get a quick fix.

LMFAO suspended from the nearest school... I laughed so hard at this post!