mikeyboyeee

Speaking of traffic tickets, I got popped in VA on way to Florida

Any speeding violation above 80mph in VA is AUTOMATICALLY a reckless by speed violation.

Reckless by speed in VA is a misdemeanor criminal offense.

How do I know? I'm still in the process of getting the exact same situation resolved.

DO NOT just plead guilty on the ticket and send it back in... You will have a CRIMINAL record from a misdemeanor conviction.

Get a lawer! PM me if you want more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Not true. I got written up for speeding, not reckless.  It is def not automatic reckless.

I have 2 more lawyers to call today, then will chose one.

WHo did u guys use?

Try to "plead by mail".  Cite your distance from the courthouse, your clean record overall good standing as a citizen and ask them to consider this with your guilty plead. 

They may change the citation to a parking ticket or something.

I have never gotten one in VA and I have driven through a bunch of times. Of course I just keep to the limit and drive a non-cop magnet car. 

I've always had a healthy respect for Virginia since I can't run with a detector but now after several trips using the WAZE app it has proved to be very valuable not only predicting traffic but also speed traps and trooper reports.

ezape2uv.jpg

I got pulled over for just driving around. I was minding my own business and bam. Always busting my balls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And one DWI, which was a bogus charge because they were stopping everybody that was drivin' down that particular sidewalk... and that's profilin... and profilin' is wrong