deerpark

Buying online vs locally.

Similar to the other thread but different.  :pickeat:

I would prefer to buy locally, say from Cherry Hill and south.

Please recommend local gun stores which are competitively priced.

If I do buy online, who in the above mentioned area has reasonable fees? 

Since the closing of Arms n Ammo I have been looking for a new LGS and I have narrowed it down to 3-4 that are all Cherry Hill South

Rayco Armory in Merchantville

Lawmens Supply in Pennsauken - Sells to LEO FIRE EMS and Military only now

Bobs Sports Shop in Glassboro

Ace Marksmen in Salem County

I recently picked up a S&W MP15 Sport from Hometown Firearms in Stratford, NJ. Competitively priced... Saw it cheaper online but not by much. I personally would rather pay extra to buy local.

Rob is a nice guy and he runs his business out of his house... so no storefront.

He also does FFL transfers... He quoted me $42.80 which included NICs and tax.

Give him a call at 856-718-1531.

http://hometownfirearms.net/
https://www.facebook.com/HometownFirearmsLlc

I just ordered M&P 9 from him for my wife. His price was $525 out the door. If I ordered it from a dealer on Gun Broker the best deal I could've got would have been $515. He is very nice to deal with and is willing to send the mags out to another FFL to have them pinned ( at my expense). Some dealers I talked with would not do this. I will be buying from him as much as I can. He works out of his house and doesn't have a large inventory, but he is willing to order your gun and has NICS already done when you come to pick up the gun.

Great Vendor.

I just ordered M&P 9 from him for my wife. His price was $525 out the door. If I ordered it from a dealer on Gun Broker the best deal I could've got would have been $515. He is very nice to deal with and is willing to send the mags out to another FFL to have them pinned ( at my expense). Some dealers I talked with would not do this. I will be buying from him as much as I can. He works out of his house and doesn't have a large inventory, but he is willing to order your gun and has NICS already done when you come to pick up the gun.

Great Vendor.

Hey colnar, are you referring to hometown?