LWRCfanboy

three black teens beat the hell out of white boy on bus... sharpton your a clown!

The fact that the OP made this video about race when it didn't need to be seems to me to be just as racist as what Al Sharpton does. Just saying...

seems to me stating fact isnt being racist....three older black kids beat the hell out of a white kid....but i guess when the newspaper reports crimes and the descriptions of suspects to be on the lookout for omit race ie: "the suspect is described as a male 25-40 last seen wearing a white tshirt and dark pants..police ask if you see this suspect to call the tip line..." thats the mindset people begin to adopt..."ohh dont mention skin color"....psft...so tired of all the over the top political correctness .... :banghead:

The fact that the OP made this video about race when it didn't need to be seems to me to be just as racist as what Al Sharpton does. Just saying...

Don't think the OP is trying to create racial outrage or division.

DO think examples of this media and race baiting hypocrisy must be thrown in their faces every single time. It is the best way to show them for what they are and shut them TFU so they loose the ability to destroy our country for fun and profit.

seems to me stating fact isnt being racist....three older black kids beat the hell out of a white kid....but i guess when the newspaper reports crimes and the descriptions of suspects to be on the lookout for omit race ie: "the suspect is described as a male 25-40 last seen wearing a white tshirt and dark pants..police ask if you see this suspect to call the tip line..." thats the mindset people begin to adopt..."ohh dont mention skin color"....psft...so tired of all the over the top political correctness .... :banghead:

The point is that it's unnecessary both ways. The entire point of this post is to make an incident about race so it can be used against someone who does the same thing (i.e. sinking to their level).

Don't think the OP is trying to create racial outrage or division.

DO think examples of this media and race baiting hypocrisy must be thrown in their faces every single time. It is the best way to show them for what they are and shut them TFU so they loose the ability to destroy our country for fun and profit.

TqMS8.gif

Was it something I said? *confused*

Wasn't trying to start and argument.

I think this is very important. We can't give these idiots free reign to go running around trying to keep the country politically divided and racially infuriated.

I wasn't trying to argue, either. That's not what I had posted that .gif for. Sorry for the confusion.

I agree that we need to hold the media more accountable, and it seems like the best tool for the job is social media and the internet in general. However, I don't think threads like this are helpful in accomplishing those ends.

I wasn't trying to argue, either. That's not what I had posted that .gif for, sorry.

I agree that we need to hold the media more accountable, and it seems like the best tool for the job is social media and the internet in general. However, I don't think threads like this are helpful in accomplishing those ends.

agreed i didnt mean to be a jerk to you sgt....it was more a general statement ...but this is very similiar to the gun bs going on ..to me anyway...in the b/w violence situations....the al sharptons whip up the racial hate...with half(or less)truths about events...and the liberal "white guilt" grows exponentially and the riots etc but when it is a clearly animal attack in the other direction....like this or that (eek dare i say) black woman who burnt the white 12 yo on xmas to death(?) with the propane torch...where is the outcry for justice?...nowhere...we are to keep our mouths shut and keep it moving ...be the "bigger person".....

just like the gun laws...they cram it down our throats...laws devoid of logic or actual possibility that it will solve the problems..etc etc(preaching to choir) with the sham/kangaroo hearings/meetings to create the facade of "listening to the people" and still being representitives of us in a democracy....and we are again to be "the bigger people" and "win them over with kindness"..."show them through sternlywritten emails"(that an intern deletes dailywith it never going past "oh another gun nut letter") that "we will not stand for this"....well lets see....they keep passing ...and we keep losing...and they keep passing more....it seems we lose on all fronts with the soft kitten gloves tactics......for fear that showing passion and conviction and a willingness to not take it any more might upset their delicate dispositions

all the armchair quarterback discussions of christys mindset etc is at this point comical...that people still believe that every single stupid do nothing bill will not be rammed up our...... i mean its great to have "hope"...but at what point do people realize the ship has sunk?......

i will like to at this point clarify my position and "defend" my reasoning behind this point... i am racist.... im just as racist as al sharpton and MOST black ppl are.. al sharpton starts a ruckus when a black boy is killed and i start a ruckus if a white boy is killed ... is this wrong? black ppl make jokes about crackers, i make jokes about (dare i say it .. nah that white guilt will get me banned)... is this wrong? black ppl have groups that are ACCEPTED that yell things like black power and have a violent message toward whites, but if you yell white power then your KKK and a racist.... what are we so apologetic for? slavery? there was slavery in africa black on black and slavery in europe white on white... i wasnt always racist i was actual very accepting of all races throughout my life, but i became racist because im not blind or deaf.. who commits more crimes and murders and robberies and assaults and carjackings and rude displays at just about anywhere you encounter them... and to make it worse the young white kids want to be like them now its very sad.... the difference between me and al sharpton is i got the balls to admit how i feel, oh and i have a real job....

agreed i didnt mean to be a jerk to you sgt....it was more a general statement ...but this is very similiar to the gun bs going on ..to me anyway...in the b/w violence situations....the al sharptons whip up the racial hate...with half(or less)truths about events...and the liberal "white guilt" grows exponentially and the riots etc but when it is a clearly animal attack in the other direction....like this or that (eek dare i say) black woman who burnt the white 12 yo on xmas to death(?) with the propane torch...where is the outcry for justice?...nowhere...we are to keep our mouths shut and keep it moving ...be the "bigger person".....

just like the gun laws...they cram it down our throats...laws devoid of logic or actual possibility that it will solve the problems..etc etc(preaching to choir) with the sham/kangaroo hearings/meetings to create the facade of "listening to the people" and still being representitives of us in a democracy....and we are again to be "the bigger people" and "win them over with kindness"..."show them through sternlywritten emails"(that an intern deletes dailywith it never going past "oh another gun nut letter") that "we will not stand for this"....well lets see....they keep passing ...and we keep losing...and they keep passing more....it seems we lose on all fronts with the soft kitten gloves tactics......for fear that showing passion and conviction and a willingness to not take it any more might upset their delicate dispositions

all the armchair quarterback discussions of christys mindset etc is at this point comical...that people still believe that every single stupid do nothing bill will not be rammed up our...... i mean its great to have "hope"...but at what point do people realize the ship has sunk?......

No worries. I gotcha...

6IPgZrz.gif

Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating

Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin's death, with Jackson calling it an "apartheid state" and "our Selma," have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Robert Zimmerman Jr., who vociferously defended his brother against charges the shooting of Martin was racially motivated, also chimed in, taking Sharpton and Jackson to task for staying silent on the beating.

“It's time 2 "unplug" their mic if U ask me...“@JimmieFleek: @rzimmermanjr @TheRevAl @RevJJackson apparently racism only works one way?” Zimmerman tweeted.

The attack took place July 9 in the St. Petersburg-area community of Gulfport. But the horrific cellphone and surveillance video came out only recently. Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana. The unidentified boy was left with a broken arm and two black eyes.

Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight, and Lloyd Khemradj, all 15 years old, were arrested a short time later. All three were charged with aggravated battery and have since been released. Reddin is also charged with unarmed robbery.

Gulfport Police Chief Robert Vincent told Fox News the attack does not appear to be racially motivated and was due to the younger boy reporting that one of the assailants had tried to sell him marijuana.

West, who represented southeastern Florida in the House, denounced Jackson and Sharpton as “race-baiters” and “faux leaders” during the Zimmerman trial for making the death of  Martin into a racial issue.

“Do you really want to talk about the issues that are confronting the black community or do you want to talk about the politically manufactured crises that you have these faux leaders and these race-baiters that are out there, you know, promoting it,” West said in a July interview on Fox News Radio.

Rev. Dr. Manuel Sykes, president of the St. Petersburg chapter of the NAACP, told FoxNews.com his group is aware of the bus beating and is monitoring it closely.

“We would want to see if any and all information out there has determined if there are any disparities,” he said.

All three of the assailants were expelled from school and are due back in court for a hearing early next week.

i will like to at this point clarify my position and "defend" my reasoning behind this point... i am racist.... im just as racist as al sharpton and MOST black ppl are.. al sharpton starts a ruckus when a black boy is killed and i start a ruckus if a white boy is killed ... is this wrong? black ppl make jokes about crackers, i make jokes about (dare i say it .. nah that white guilt will get me banned)... is this wrong? black ppl have groups that are ACCEPTED that yell things like black power and have a violent message toward whites, but if you yell white power then your KKK and a racist.... what are we so apologetic for? slavery? there was slavery in africa black on black and slavery in europe white on white... i wasnt always racist i was actual very accepting of all races throughout my life, but i became racist because im not blind or deaf.. who commits more crimes and murders and robberies and assaults and carjackings and rude displays at just about anywhere you encounter them... and to make it worse the young white kids want to be like them now its very sad.... the difference between me and al sharpton is i got the balls to admit how i feel, oh and i have a real job....

Racism... To judge by race is illogical... And I am telling you that from the standpoint of someone that was filled with a ton of hate... Someone who was racist to the extreme....

What you need to understand is when you say "I am racist" it means you are judging by race... Which if you look deep down within.. you will see the flaws...

You talk about how blacks can have groups like the panthers... How they can spew hatred and it be ok... You site this as one of the reasons for your racism... Understand this...

Some black people are involved in anti white behavior...

Some black people are criminals...

Black people do represent a disproportionate amount of crime towards white people..

But at the end of the day... That does not represent ALL black people... And you can't label all black people based on the actions of a few.. Just like you can't label all gun owners because of the crazy actions of a few....

In inner cities there is a large black crime element... With drugs.. Violence.. Etc...

In the middle of nowhere america it is white people strung out on meth robbing people...

The common denominator is NOT race... It is lack of education... It is low income... Coupled with poor moral values...

I judge people every day... And I judge them on the way they look... But if I saw 4 white guys walking towards me on a dark street... Dressed like "thugs"... I would be just as aware as if they were brown yellow or green...

I do have to admit... I am still filled with a little hate... But that hate is not based in ethnicity... It is instead based on action... I HATE those kids that beat up the kid on the bus... I hate that guy that broke into the home and beat that woman on the cam... But I also hate those that abuse the system.... Those that take more than they give.... I hate people of any race that are destroying a country that was once great.... There are plenty of wonderful people out there to hate... Don't waste it on something as silly as race..

Racism... To judge by race is illogical... And I am telling you that from the standpoint of someone that was filled with a ton of hate... Someone who was racist to the extreme....

What you need to understand is when you say "I am racist" it means you are judging by race... Which if you look deep down within.. you will see the flaws...

You talk about how blacks can have groups like the panthers... How they can spew hatred and it be ok... You site this as one of the reasons for your racism... Understand this...

Some black people are involved in anti white behavior...

Some black people are criminals...

Black people do represent a disproportionate amount of crime towards white people..

But at the end of the day... That does not represent ALL black people... And you can't label all black people based on the actions of a few.. Just like you can't label all gun owners because of the crazy actions of a few....

In inner cities there is a large black crime element... With drugs.. Violence.. Etc...

In the middle of nowhere america it is white people strung out on meth robbing people...

The common denominator is NOT race... It is lack of education... It is low income... Coupled with poor moral values...

I judge people every day... And I judge them on the way they look... But if I saw 4 white guys walking towards me on a dark street... Dressed like "thugs"... I would be just as aware as if they were brown yellow or green...

I do have to admit... I am still filled with a little hate... But that hate is not based in ethnicity... It is instead based on action... I HATE those kids that beat up the kid on the bus... I hate that guy that broke into the home and beat that woman on the cam... But I also hate those that abuse the system.... Those that take more than they give.... I hate people of any race that are destroying a country that was once great.... There are plenty of wonderful people out there to hate... Don't waste it on something as silly as race..

Interesting thoughts...I have to say, I have no "hate/anger/bias" in me at this point in my life, mostly because of the life-threating challanges I've faced and turning to the Holly Spirit. I've never had any kind of bias of the nature you imply above. I have a long-life of having a racial nutral view of life, both growing up, and in the Navy where many of my closet friends  were of all different racial backgrounds - and we didn't even notice it. We were Brothers with a task at hand.

I think what troubles our county at this time, is the hypocracy of some of our leaders. Publically speaking out in behalf of some segments of society, but not others. In essence they are creating segmentation and seperation of Americans. They obviously have a motive for this. Until this stops, until there is more preceved value in identifying oneself as an American (and not a hyphinated American), it will be difficult to get to a true oneness of socity.

Interesting thoughts...I have to say, I have no "hate/anger/bias" in me at this point in my life, mostly because of the life-threating challanges I've faced and turning to the Holly Spirit. I've never had any kind of bias of the nature you imply above. I have a long-life of having a racial nutral view of life, both growing up, and in the Navy where many of my closet friends  were of all different racial backgrounds - and we didn't even notice it. We were Brothers with a task at hand.

I think what troubles our county at this time, is the hypocracy of some of our leaders. Publically speaking out in behalf of some segments of society, but not others. In essence they are creating segmentation and seperation of Americans. They obviously have a motive for this. Until this stops, until there is more preceved value in identifying oneself as an American (and not a hyphinated American), it will be difficult to get to a true oneness of socity.

IMO all of that nonsense simply serves as a distraction.... People are financially stretched to the point of snapping.... People starting to point fingers at the government... So when something like Zimmerman happens, the gov is quick to turn everyone upside down about it... Every day that Zimmerman is headlining the news... It is one less day we are talking about the jobless.... One less day we are talking about healthcare laws we passed that no one has any idea how to implement.... And what happens... The mindless zombies file in and fall for it every time....

IMO all of that nonsense simply serves as a distraction.... People are financially stretched to the point of snapping.... People starting to point fingers at the government... So when something like Zimmerman happens, the gov is quick to turn everyone upside down about it... Every day that Zimmerman is headlining the news... It is one less day we are talking about the jobless.... One less day we are talking about healthcare laws we passed that no one has any idea how to implement.... And what happens... The mindless zombies file in and fall for it every time....

I agree 110% ...

I didn't read this thread fully so forgive me if this is a repeat. 

Al Sharpton and his cronies are provocateurs that make money off of their supporters. When he can fan any situation into a racial one  he will,  even when they clearly are not (zimmerman case).

In the school bus beating the victim is white and Sharpton cannot profit on this one so he remains silent.  Anyone who thinks Sharpton is about justice needs his head examined.

Had the victim been black and the 3 boys doing the beating white you would never hear the end of it.  Even our President would find it necessary to comment.

Just my .02

Agree 110% as well.  From the beginning of time politicians have used red-herrings to deflect the attention to something other than the real issues.  Let's face it, the real issues are difficult and usually don't have any short term solutions, and with election cycles running 2-4 years how can a politician hope to stay in power if they truly work to solve issues like education, job creation, free trade, etc, with say an 8-10 year plan.  Not happening.