Bugsy732

NJ GUN FORUM Members... pretty nice folks...

So i have to say, i've met quite a few forum members though various Marketplace transactions i have done here on the forum and i must say, Every single one of the people i have met so far are very nice folks.  What i usually would think is going to be a quick meet and sell usually turns in to a 30 min chat about gear and local shops and the hobby itself.

Glad to be a part of this forum!

ZAP

I've met several people from this forum and only one I would care less to meet up again. This person keeps yapping and very disrespectful of others opinion. He wasnt even invited at our meet up. 4 other forum members feel the same way, the other 4 knows who im talking about. I just wont reveal the person, good luck all. Hope you never hang out with that guy. 

I've met several people from this forum and only one I would care less to meet up again. This person keeps yapping and very disrespectful of others opinion. He wasnt even invited at our meet up. 4 other forum members feel the same way, the other 4 knows who im talking about. I just wont reveal the person, good luck all. Hope you never hang out with that guy.

:(

Honestly...if you feel the need to mention it then at least own up to who it is. Maybe others have different feelings or that person might re-evaluate their situation.

:(

Hahaha :D Not you bro, I'm still waiting on you for the next range time

Honestly...if you feel the need to mention it then at least own up to who it is. Maybe others have different feelings or that person might re-evaluate their situation.

It wouldn't be right for me to mention his name and put him on the spotlight. He is a grown a$$ man, he should know how to act already. As a matter of fact, we (3 NJGF members) discussed a little bit about him after we met him the first time, then we talked about him today right after I posted that, at our bi-weekly meeting.

Joe, One of the guys I meet up with from this forum is one of your homies

Being a newcomer to the "gun culture" I was unsure as what to expect. After meeting and pm'ing some of the regulars here, I have had nothing but great experiences. Everyone I've met is more normal than me. And by the way, Maggie is a sweetheart.

Being a newcomer to the "gun culture" I was unsure as what to expect. After meeting and pm'ing some of the regulars here, I have had nothing but great experiences. Everyone I've met is more normal than me. And by the way, Maggie is a sweetheart.

Yikes that's scary.

Hahaha :D Not you bro, I'm still waiting on you for the next range time.

I may need to sight in a new RDS on Monday. Isn't it about time you get a range membership anyway lol.

Yikes that's scary.

I may need to sight in a new RDS on Monday. Isn't it about time you get a range membership anyway lol.

Bro, believe me I tried more than 5 times emailing them for the last year and a half. Around January I was told In May they might be accepting some new members. Then I emailed a month ago I was told sorry not yet and probably not for the rest of the year. I got emails dating back since last summer.

Don't buy anything from that Bry@n character J/K. Every time I buy something from him we end up BSing for at least an hour :)

So did he at least feed you lunch........

yes so far all the people the wife an i have met have been nice also .