Combat Auto

Another sad story concerning America's youths

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/23/20145461-teen-charged-second-sought-in-beating-death-of-wwii-vet-88-in-spokane-wash?lite

This is a good argument to give every senior citizen who wants one a carry permit (assuming they can quality of course)...As dangerous as it is for younger folks, as you become old, you are seen more and more like "prey" to the SBs out there.

The only way these POS should be dealt with is by putting them in a room with 4 veterans that just came back from overseas and let them beat them till they are dead. Sorry if I am a little harsh, but this really bothers me. They are not children, kids, or teens. They committed a vicious crime against someone who protected their freedoms. They are ANIMALS

These are the same type of animals that are locked up in "Jamesburg" that the ACLU wants there to be no more segregation time when they commit a serious infraction in prison.

My generation is definitely effing up this country... :facepalm:

I get your point, as soon as I posted it, I tried to change the title because it is too generic (couldn't figure out how to do it though). This is NOT about a generational thing. I leave that to Obama and his hypicrite-Buddies to sepearte American's by every parameter under the sun when it is in their political intrest. Of course there are tons and tons of outstanding young people in this country who understand the meaning of honor, duty, respect for others (especially sinior citizens/vets), hard work, responsibility, etc. Being a veterean myself, I have special respect for all the young men and women in the Armed Forces...That said, stories like this are very disturbing, especially comming right after the OKL. "we were board" event last week. This is about a value system, which we should expect from all peoples of our great nation. What I do believe is, in order to keep our nation great, we need a great value system, across all ages, all income levels, all ethnic backgrounds, etc ...Well, you as a young person (I take it from your post), may set a good example for your peer's.

I believe that parents need to teach their children values, and morals.  While someone can make their own through life they need to look at their parents when growing up and take theirs as a basis until they understand what values and morals are then add or drop their own. MOST of my generation will ask Can you do this for me? and not What can I do for you?

Even though I am a younger person, the people I choose to hang out with understand about giving back to the community and helping others in need because those types of people understand why I do the things I do.

I believe that parents need to teach their children values, and morals.  While someone can make their own through life they need to look at their parents when growing up and take theirs as a basis until they understand what values and morals are then add or drop their own. MOST of my generation will ask Can you do this for me? and not What can I do for you?

Even though I am a younger person, the people I choose to hang out with understand about giving back to the community and helping others in need because those types of people understand why I do the things I do.

Well, sounds like you are already setting a good example. +10

They were lucky they didn't go after my poppop. Just turned 91 today, and still exercises for over an hour a day.

Years ago, when he was 75, some kids toilet papered his house on mischief night. After a heated exchange when he caught them, they ran away. He chased one of them, and within a few blocks, caught him and kicked his ass.

I always like when old people kick the ass of some punks.

They were lucky they didn't go after my poppop. Just turned 91 today, and still exercises for over an hour a day.

Years ago, when he was 75, some kids toilet papered his house on mischief night. After a heated exchange when he caught them, they ran away. He chased one of them, and within a few blocks, caught him and kicked his ass.

+10...

In the backward world we live in today (esp NJ) this would probably got your poppop in trouble.

I don't know how true this is but I understand today you are not even allowed to yell at a child who is a minor.

I hope someone saw that and laughed that a kid couldn't outrun  at 75 year old...

This was covered on O'Riely and Hanity today in some detail....

Reportedly, the local Police Chief condescendingly said that the 88 year fought back which "made it worse". So what is he supposed to do sit there and be a "victim"...The Police Chief is a knucklehead. Evidently the knucklehead doesn’t understand the ethos of a Marine from the Greatest Generation who fought on Okinawa under the most horrid condition.

Attacking a Senior Citizen with intent to kill is among the top most horrific crimes out there - deserving of the death penalty or a life-time of incarceration. Singling out this Honorable Man because he was a Senior Citizen is a Hate-Crime (but the Police Chief, Mr. Knucklehead; forgot to consider this).

Well, the Marine is (metaphorically) guarding Heaven's streets now (ref: Marine Corp Hymn), and they should erect a statue of this great man for standing up to Evil as a young Marine, and even on his last day on Earth.

Reportedly, the local Police Chief condescendingly said that the 88 year fought back which "made it worse". So what is he supposed to do sit there and be a "victim"...The Police Chief is a knucklehead. Evidently the knucklehead doesn’t understand the ethos of a Marine from the Greatest Generation who fought on Okinawa under the most horrid condition.

Attacking a Senior Citizen with intent to kill is among the top most horrific crimes out there - deserving of the death penalty or a life-time of incarceration. Singling out this Honorable Man because he was a Senior Citizen is a Hate-Crime (but the Police Chief, Mr. Knucklehead; forgot to consider this).

Well, the Marine is (metaphorically) guarding Heaven's streets now (ref: Marine Corp Hymn), and they should erect a statue of this great man for standing up to Evil as a young Marine, and even on his last day on Earth.

Yep, police chief is an idiot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402379/Delbert-Belton-murder-88-year-old-World-War-II-vet-died-tried-defend-himself.html#ixzz2dB4nHEfW

This article outrages me also...I promot the Police Chief from Knucklehead to Moron...He is almost saying that if attacked you have an obligation NOT to defend yourself, and that it was the 88 year olds fault in a way...What BULL CRAP!

He really doesn't say that. He actually says he encourages people to fight back. I have no idea why people get angry at what he may or may not have said in some context, keep in mind that the daily mail is a tabloid.

It is very possible that what he is saying is that the two sons were just in the mood to beat up someone but when the marine punched back they felt disrespected and escalated. Those could just be facts not opinion.

the police chief is a fking a$$hole but, imho, saying something like that is akin to being an apologist for these animals which is creeping further and further into the conscious of America.  Too bad the hero didn't have a gun and properly fight back

The only way these POS should be dealt with is by putting them in a room with 4 veterans that just came back from overseas and let them beat them till they are dead. Sorry if I am a little harsh, but this really bothers me. They are not children, kids, or teens. They committed a vicious crime against someone who protected their freedoms. They are ANIMALS

These are the same type of animals that are locked up in "Jamesburg" that the ACLU wants there to be no more segregation time when they commit a serious infraction in prison.

^^ I like this!! ^^ ... I like to see 4 Vets kick the snot out of punks that can't pick on someone their own size.

He really doesn't say that. He actually says he encourages people to fight back. I have no idea why people get angry at what he may or may not have said in some context, keep in mind that the daily mail is a tabloid.

It is very possible that what he is saying is that the two sons were just in the mood to beat up someone but when the marine punched back they felt disrespected and escalated. Those could just be facts not opinion.

It come across as if he is making an excuse for the SBs. He should not have framed it that way.

I would Like to See the Attorney General of the United States investigate this Hate Crime angle.

You can't have a "hate crime" if it is a "random attack". You have to have evidence that the person was targeted specifically due to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, etc...

A single robbery doesn't make it a hate crime. You have to prove, or at least have evidence pointing to the fact, that these monsters specifically targeted this man because he was old, not just because he was an "easy victim".

And your second article there is from the UK. I didn't know the Crown extended its influence all the way to Spokane WA Prosecutor's Office. :facepalm:

Lets charge the a$$holes with charges that will stick before we get creative.

You can't have a "hate crime" if it is a "random attack". You have to have evidence that the person was targeted specifically due to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, etc...

A single robbery doesn't make it a hate crime. You have to prove, or at least have evidence pointing to the fact, that these monsters specifically targeted this man because he was old, not just because he was an "easy victim".

And your second article there is from the UK. I didn't know the Crown extended its influence all the way to Spokane WA Prosecutor's Office. :facepalm:

Lets charge the a$$holes with charges that will stick before we get creative.

C'mon Man, you know there is some sarcasim in my post due to recent events with Zimerman case...

Cheeze, if the AG of the US can go after Z. for a hate crime after he helped other racial groups, dated other racial groups (prom etc.),  the least the AG can do is examine this utmost dispicable case for a hate crime. ---You do "get" the hypocricy - don't you? :facepalm:

Of course we know this will never happen.