Krdshrk

An Urban Operator's First IDPA Match (Funny)

While very humorous and of course a gross exaggeration for effect, I have to ask....Do enthusaist like this actually exist?

I've never shot competition and fortunately have not met any truly "gung ho,mall ninja or tactical worm killer" types but I'm interested if they do exist or just legend?

While very humorous and of course a gross exaggeration for effect, I have to ask....Do enthusaist like this actually exist?

I've never shot competition and fortunately have not met any truly "gung ho,mall ninja or tactical worm killer" types but I'm interested if they do exist or just legend?

I can attest that they do exist...I've seen them at civi/public ranges and a couple yrs ago even came across one among a group of contractors...which had his stones busted non stop from the other in his group....lol

In a word, YES they do exist Duppie!  Some folks live vicariously through their own Mall Ninja personas.  These folks are usually the same ilk that sweep everybody on their squad, never paste holes or brass for the next shooter, and generally don't know how to WATCH others to see how it's done.  They'd rather SCREW-UP all on their own, lol!  They're above learning the rules of the game or any safety regs, and as such are a detriment to the Sport.  Just because you're entitled to a hand gun (by law) doesn't mean EVERYBODY should have one.  THIS GUY is the chief example.......

Dave

And to Nick:  That link is some FUNNY SH!T! 

Somehow reminds me of the time I went to a paintball "big game". I didn't want to run around in my ACU's like a dickhead but I expected to great very dirty. So I wore my old, Army issue, olive drab coveralls complete with name tags, unit patch and American flag worn as per the regs.

My Corcorans were desert tan and, not wanting ticks to climb up into my ballsack, I tucked the pant legs into the boots.

It was memorial Day weekend so a lot of guys were dressed up. HO -LEE shee-it if there weren't guys in ghillie suits and markers in the shape of Ak's, M-4's and one guy with a HK-91 replica (!).

When I play I go to have fun. I aggressively move forwards and this big game you had this time-out tent so you didn't have to wait too long to restart. Because of this I took to trying to set up all kinds of movie scenes, in particular, Elias' death from Platoon.

So the refs are all done up in red paintball attire and their friends look the same but have chrome markers. They are laying the grounds rules and after lunch the guy in red skater boy paintball attire says "and my boys LOOOVE to take out you cammo wearing dudes. I think it's kinda silly, but nothing beats SEAL team Six over here!" Looking right at me.

Me and my deployment buddies are choking. I've got oil stains on the knees from changing HMMWV oil every freakin month at drill. Okay, whatever. I guess i'm the ninja. Lolz.

Thing is, I'm deployment fit- two points shy of a PT badge at 41 years old (F****' 2 mile run) and I want to play Rambo with paintball for goofs.

Well I gotta tell ya, I rolled over everyone! No joke, that guy saying SEAL team six and me being a silly dramatic dick kicked ass! People believed it.

I was telling them "shoot me! Wtf is wrong with you?" Brrrrap! With my $120 SP1 and my "shoulda thrown it out" coveralls. All anyone said was they saw me running and taking out bunkers left and right, but the guys in that time out tent were like "you again? You like getting murdered don't you?"

Lol. Paintball makes for good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free